British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Moving back or to the UK (https://britishexpats.com/forum/moving-back-uk-61/)
-   -   Whats happened?? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/moving-back-uk-61/whats-happened-458989/)

Kath & Graham Jun 17th 2007 3:03 am

Whats happened??

Been off here a few days and come back to see no Rachel? Anyone know whats going on??

Was gonna post you all a photo of my battered and bruised body (had tummy tuck and eyelid surgery) but thought it would put you all off your brekkie:rofl::rofl:

Kath

fishfinger Jun 17th 2007 3:12 am

Re: Whats happened??

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham (Post 4924287)
Been off here a few days and come back to see no Rachel? Anyone know whats going on??

Was gonna post you all a photo of my battered and bruised body (had tummy tuck and eyelid surgery) but thought it would put you all off your brekkie:rofl::rofl:

Kath

Oooooo, I want a tummy tuck, how did it go?

Kath & Graham Jun 17th 2007 6:03 am

1 Attachment(s)
Yeh good, but im sooo sore and stiff... wasnt having the tummy tuck bit but was told having lipo makes your flabb bits flabbier heres a photo (if it posts) just for you girls, glad i had it done tho, my eyes were droppy and feel better now even tho they are swollen, Ok here goes for photo.....

Kath & Graham Jun 17th 2007 6:04 am

And that the bit you dont see in the programmes!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Cheetah7 Jun 17th 2007 10:22 am

Id love to have that done.

If I had the money I would have a face lift, eye bag removal, breast reduction and uplift, tummy tuck and lipo on my legs and bum.

That is if money was no object then that is what I would have done.

St.Georges Girl Jun 17th 2007 10:36 am

So where's the pic of the black eyes then?:p

Tina Baker Jun 17th 2007 11:32 am

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl (Post 4925597)
So where's the pic of the black eyes then?:p

Bloody hell Kath!! You were fine to start with girl!! Still if it makes you happy! Send photos when the nasties disappear! XXX

kez81 Jun 17th 2007 1:59 pm

ooh that looks sore!! is it painful??

I want to get it done after im finished having kids:)

kezx

fishfinger Jun 17th 2007 3:04 pm

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham (Post 4924628)
Yeh good, but im sooo sore and stiff... wasnt having the tummy tuck bit but was told having lipo makes your flabb bits flabbier heres a photo (if it posts) just for you girls, glad i had it done tho, my eyes were droppy and feel better now even tho they are swollen, Ok here goes for photo.....

Wow that does look painful! Is it as sore as it looks? I'm sure it will be well worth it though, I'm going to go for it too when I get back to England as I have this sagging apron that won't go away! (sorry tmi)

clougherty family Jun 17th 2007 4:25 pm

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham (Post 4924287)

Kath

Oooooh Kath it looks painful! Hope it does a better job than those bloody pills!! Cost me $200 to lose half a stone in 2 mths and I didn't even eat!!!

I would love to have a boob job/gastric bypass/facelift ... the list goes on!!

Hope you are soon looking svelt and sexy, although I have to say there was nothing wrong with you in the first place!

All good this end, went to Marlow Regatta today, bit showery but I don't mind, makes a change!!

Joxxx:)

Kath & Graham Jun 18th 2007 2:42 am

Had stiches in eyes out today, tummy ones are dissovable!!!

Stiff and sore today, but hopes its worth it... will post po op in a few weeks when swellings gone down!!

Just put name down for City to Surf Run in Perth in August, (gotta show the surgeon Im willing to endure ev en more pain for that velte body:p)...

PLANTS Jun 18th 2007 3:34 am

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham (Post 4929101)
Had stiches in eyes out today, tummy ones are dissovable!!!

Stiff and sore today, but hopes its worth it... will post po op in a few weeks when swellings gone down!!

Just put name down for City to Surf Run in Perth in August, (gotta show the surgeon Im willing to endure ev en more pain for that velte body:p)...

Oh my gawd! :omg_smile:
You are brave aren't you, not sure if I could have it done I am having enough trouble deciding to dye my hair (I was blonde and now a white grey/blonde) let alone having yours done.

I admire anyone who has anything done!
Look forward to the post op piccies. :thumbsup:

Di

nightnurse2 Jun 18th 2007 8:36 am

Where did you have it done Kath? Was it the place you told me about in Kingsley?

Kath & Graham Jun 19th 2007 8:53 am

No I went to a proper surgeon as those where just injections, Mr Turner in subiaco very good surgeon who I since heard has done a lot of boob jobs etc.. I did quite a bit of research before deciding on him, great man sort of type from "old school" if you know what I mean, I'll give you details etc if you want:

Tummy totally numb today and eyes even more swollen:blink:

LIBBY Jun 20th 2007 9:55 pm

Originally Posted by Professional Princess (Post 4925512)
Id love to have that done.

If I had the money I would have a face lift, eye bag removal, breast reduction and uplift, tummy tuck and lipo on my legs and bum.

That is if money was no object then that is what I would have done.

Oh and you look so good on your avatar PP!!!!!

LibbyX