What Would You Do??

Old Jul 25th 2007, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What Would You Do??

Yes, let all that pent up anger and frustration out on him, right in the middle of the office, scream do all the stuff you ever wanted to do and say !! then calmly walk to your desk pick up your bag and say "Have a Good Day" give him the finger and walk out the office.......never to return (and make sure you dont leave anything you need behind)...... oh the joy - his face would be a picture and it didnt matter what anyone thought of you coz you never have to see them again

Kath
Old Jul 25th 2007, 1:37 pm

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
Yes, let all that pent up anger and frustration out on him, right in the middle of the office, scream do all the stuff you ever wanted to do and say !! then calmly walk to your desk pick up your bag and say "Have a Good Day" give him the finger and walk out the office.......never to return (and make sure you dont leave anything you need behind)...... oh the joy - his face would be a picture and it didnt matter what anyone thought of you coz you never have to see them again

Kath
Sorry, but to a bloke that would just look like PMT

I'd go with the squits every time.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 2:09 pm
Former Floridian

katesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond repute

I would do what he asked me to do and go out of my way to be sickly-sweet nice to him. That'll piss him off more than filling his jockeys with an embarrassing brown substance! If he's admitted to other people what he's trying to achieve, he's a total prick. Also, whenever he's around, if you're in a group of people, look at him, whisper to your colleagues, and then start laughing. He'll wonder what you're all talking about and that'll torment him, too!
Old Jul 25th 2007, 2:16 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

By him a present - a penis pump to enlarge his manhood. Just before you go home, gather your colleagues and your boss around the desk and give him the beautiful wrapped gift and grin sweetly at him.

Make a song and dance of him opening it in front of you and your colleagues and when he has opened it, say in the nicest possible voice 'I remember you telling me that you thought your impotence was down to having a small penis so I really thought this might help'.

Just make sure there is a nice little card to go with it saying 'For the little prick in my life'.

Then walk out with your head held high, secure in the comfort that you will never have to see him again.

Old Jul 25th 2007, 2:27 pm
Former Floridian

katesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
By him a present - a penis pump to enlarge his manhood. Just before you go home, gather your colleagues and your boss around the desk and give him the beautiful wrapped gift and grin sweetly at him.

Make a song and dance of him opening it in front of you and your colleagues and when he has opened it, say in the nicest possible voice 'I remember you telling me that you thought your impotence was down to having a small penis so I really thought this might help'.

Just make sure there is a nice little card to go with it saying 'For the little prick in my life'.

Then walk out with your head held high, secure in the comfort that you will never have to see him again.

Make sure someone has a camera to take a picture of the look on his face!!!!
Old Jul 25th 2007, 2:57 pm
Banned

Howard1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud of

You may be a victim of workplace harrassment and if your supervisor is creating a poisonous work environment, that is grounds for dismissal.

Not wise to burn Bridges, so if you can afford to miss work, miss it, don't allow yourself to be put in a compromising position, you must show some maturity and class because obviously who you are dealing with is not.the nail that sticks up gets hammered, so keep a very low profile.

I am not sure if you will have an Exit Interview with HR, but you may voice concerns there.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 3:07 pm
why
BE Forum Addict

why has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond repute

do go off sick and put in a formal complaint on the grounds of work site bullying and harassment...don't speak to him ever again......don't let anyone make you feel bad......go about the "right way" do deal with this twat.....if you do see him then say "you will be hearing from my lawyers" or look straight through him with crossed eyes!!!!! ....then arrange a knees up with only the people that you like from work......DON'T GO BACK...lie in bed and laugh, go and sit in acafe all day drinking coffee and reading

(i have a story about last day at work when i first arrived here in 1986 if you ever want to hear it)
Old Jul 25th 2007, 4:48 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum

What would you do?

what would i do? rise above it and be as nice as nice can be
Old Jul 25th 2007, 5:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

seasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond repute

I had a temp 6 month contract, no perks, no renewal, put upon by the boss etc. I had enough of it all...so I wrote a note and dropped it in on the Sunday telling them I was off on a last minute holiday for a week and that I would not be returning as I had a new job after that...still got the weeks pay too! Thanks Royal Mail. That was 13 years ago, so now I would probably stick it out, be ULTRA polite and look busy, but try not to be! You could always have a sick day or so in the middle of the week..

Last edited by seasprite; Jul 25th 2007 at 5:13 pm.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute

HI FFFF
You've started another thread "no need to reply, just offloading" about all the things you have got to do before you leave.
Because you seem so stressed with all the other things you have to do, I'd say stuff the job if you dont need a reference. After all, a bit of naughtiness like that is something we're not allowed to do often and you'll feel better for it LOL
Just concentrate on enjoying your last fortnight in Oz and do some nice things instead.
Has Target got any baby clothes sales?
Chrissy