what turns you back !!!!1

Old Aug 3rd 2008, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

scratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to all
Default what turns you back !!!!1

hi
just wondering what it is about oz that makes you think "i have to get out of here"? i have only been to adelaide last year to validate my visa but it just seemed to be lacking something.i also found it a bit strange the way it is set out with suburbs instead of towns. for example, in the uk your drive from town to town,village to village etc. each with its own high street/centre, each with its own character. but in oz it just seemed to be one suburb flowing into another and the heart of everywhere being the CBD.
so as i said,what is it that leaves you feeling like your on another planet, so to speak?

scratchey