Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

What Happens On Arrival When Moving Back To The UK?

Wikiposts

What Happens On Arrival When Moving Back To The UK?

Old Mar 7th 2011, 1:30 am
Forum Regular

mctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to all
Default Re: What Happens On Arrival When Moving Back To The UK?

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
I wouldn't mind being greeted like this when landing back home:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB3NPNM4xgo
For some unknown reason watching this made me well up with tears...my OH moved back to UK in October and havent seen him since, waiting on our house to sell so I can join him....must be home sick today...

Loved the video though, very, very good...
Old Mar 7th 2011, 2:32 am
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mctraill
For some unknown reason watching this made me well up with tears...my OH moved back to UK in October and havent seen him since, waiting on our house to sell so I can join him....must be home sick today...

Loved the video though, very, very good...
Very nice video.. thanks for that! I had a little bit of a cry too, I don't mind admitting. I'm at work so had to keep turning the sound down!!
Old Mar 7th 2011, 3:22 am
Onwards and upwards!

fatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of light

That made me cry too...it would be nice to have a greeting like that!! Great video!
Old Mar 7th 2011, 3:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Lorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatcat65
That made me cry too...it would be nice to have a greeting like that!! Great video!

I've seen it several times - and I cry each and every time!!!
Old Mar 7th 2011, 3:32 am
Onwards and upwards!

fatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of lightfatcat65 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Lorac05
I've seen it several times - and I cry each and every time!!!
It reminds me of the opening to the film "Love Actually", at the airport, that makes me cry too...i'm such a cry baby!!
Old Mar 7th 2011, 3:48 am
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

That was great...cheered me right up...I'm heading back at the end of june with the kids...
Old Mar 7th 2011, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

janeyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond repute

must of heard me moaning eveery tme I have flown into heathrow the non UK queue has sailed through and the UK one is 5 times as long with grumpy staff, last time there was even a fast lane for Americans says it all!!!!