Wikiposts

Welcome Back Pics

Old Oct 16th 2007, 9:17 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welcome Back Pics

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Would love to see some pics PB. Have a good time.

NB, you mean he does this sort of crap on other websites? Geeez, some people really DO need to get a life!
sure does
Old Oct 16th 2007, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

on a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by northernbird
Mr on a mission is a ping ponger, quite well known on another expat website I frequent as being a bit of a dick so best ignored.
ahhahahahaaha

love it....

the dick ot twt as some other said....

Never been so offended in my entire life.

All I did was post some filthy depresssing pics of a typical "Autumn" morning.

Love it, absolutely. If I pinged for the next 30 years its no hardship to any of you lot, its allowed, no-one said there is a law to stay in one place.....

ahahahahahaha

Last edited by on a mission; Oct 16th 2007 at 10:40 pm. Reason: crap post
Old Oct 17th 2007, 12:45 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by on a mission
ahhahahahaaha

love it....

the dick ot twt as some other said....

Never been so offended in my entire life.

All I did was post some filthy depresssing pics of a typical "Autumn" morning.

Love it, absolutely. If I pinged for the next 30 years its no hardship to any of you lot, its allowed, no-one said there is a law to stay in one place.....

ahahahahahaha
You shouldn't have posted it here, simple. Please don't send me emails, if you want to say something to me have the nads to say it to me here not on my email.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 1:51 am
BE Enthusiast

on a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud of

oh bloody hell, hurry up and get back to the uk, while you there get a sense of humour check.

over and out.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 2:01 am
Former Floridian

katesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond repute

oh its simple enough, like I said taking pics, so you know what to expect.

3 hours on the M25 coming back from Kent, all just a fkin mess.
Try going to Miami and back to work every day. I did this for 3 months when hurricane Frances destroyed our Fort Lauderdale office and we had to relocate. An hour and a half EACH WAY 5 days a week for that long? I almost had a nervous breakdown. Give me 3 hours on a motorway anyday. At least it's not a daily commute. (Or if it is for you, you need to move to somewhere closer to work....)
Old Oct 17th 2007, 2:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rabsody
So you never see clouds, rain, traffic or anything remotely less than you perceive to be perfect in Aus then? If you truly believe that then you are destined for another ping mate because you obviously have unrealistic expectations!
yeah yeah yeah
Old Oct 17th 2007, 2:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by katesbackagain
Try going to Miami and back to work every day. I did this for 3 months when hurricane Frances destroyed our Fort Lauderdale office and we had to relocate. An hour and a half EACH WAY 5 days a week for that long? I almost had a nervous breakdown. Give me 3 hours on a motorway anyday. At least it's not a daily commute. (Or if it is for you, you need to move to somewhere closer to work....)
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...288760,00.html
Old Oct 17th 2007, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

jonfrank123 has a reputation beyond reputejonfrank123 has a reputation beyond reputejonfrank123 has a reputation beyond reputejonfrank123 has a reputation beyond reputejonfrank123 has a reputation beyond reputejonfrank123 has a reputation beyond reputejonfrank123 has a reputation beyond reputejonfrank123 has a reputation beyond reputejonfrank123 has a reputation beyond reputejonfrank123 has a reputation beyond reputejonfrank123 has a reputation beyond repute

oh its simple enough, like I said taking pics, so you know what to expect.

3 hours on the M25 coming back from Kent, all just a fkin mess.
Funny what you don't appreciate when you live in the UK. Me and wife arrived back at Heathrow for a 2 week holiday this morning as we now live in Canada and got Stuck on a big jam on the M25, all we could do is admire the beutiful rolling hills and green belt countryside.

Jonathan
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:39 am

Triboy is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah yeah yeah
You seem to be struggling with the concept of 'over and out'.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jonfrank123
Funny what you don't appreciate when you live in the UK. Me and wife arrived back at Heathrow for a 2 week holiday this morning as we now live in Canada and got Stuck on a big jam on the M25, all we could do is admire the beutiful rolling hills and green belt countryside.

Jonathan
Indeed

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder for sure
Have a lovely time back in UK
Old Oct 17th 2007, 11:51 pm
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jonfrank123

Jonathan
Exactly Jonathan!

I drove to work this morning - the lovely golden fields looked amazing as the sun rose. I felt really sorry for people like the OP who obviously miss out on seeing the beauty around them because they are so focused on seeing only the bad.

Why is it so bad to see a guy in a high vis jacket collecting car parking fees on a grey autumn day anyway I could certainly think of a lot worse things in the world to worry about. In any country.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 11:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LouiseD
Exactly Jonathan!

I drove to work this morning - the lovely golden fields looked amazing as the sun rose. I felt really sorry for people like the OP who obviously miss out on seeing the beauty around them because they are so focused on seeing only the bad.

Why is it so bad to see a guy in a high vis jacket collecting car parking fees on a grey autumn day anyway I could certainly think of a lot worse things in the world to worry about. In any country.
it was a summers day..............Southport at around 1pm.....

been all over this country more than most,,,,BTW
Old Oct 18th 2007, 12:05 am
BE Enthusiast

psb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond repute

It's probably better to ignor 'on a mission' personally I refuse to play mind games with an unarmed opponent
Old Oct 18th 2007, 12:14 am
BE Enthusiast

yes please do..

I have some great pics of this year too, wonderful days out in the uk...

when I could afford them.

Its all written tongue in cheek as to say.

Please dont take it seriously, and please chill out,

the one thing I can say being a poing ponger is you become so opioniated, in your decision to come back you miss what is obviously right in front you....
Old Oct 18th 2007, 1:57 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

because this country is a mess, and I am taking as many pics as I can so if I get any crazy notion, I can look at the good and bad and remind myself why i want to leave it all behind.....
Then why are your posting in the moving back to the uk forum??

Seems to me you've only started this thread to stir things up and have no intention of posting constructive comments about the topic of moving back to the UK. Therefore I am closing this thread.