Wikiposts

Welcome Back Pics

Old Oct 16th 2007, 5:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

on a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud of
Default Welcome Back Pics

Thought I would cheer you guys up with some welcome back pictures.

Old Oct 16th 2007, 7:45 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welcome Back Pics

Originally Posted by on a mission

Tell me... why did you feel the need to do that?
Old Oct 16th 2007, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

on a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud of

because this country is a mess, and I am taking as many pics as I can so if I get any crazy notion, I can look at the good and bad and remind myself why i want to leave it all behind.....
Old Oct 16th 2007, 8:43 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

because this country is a mess
Not where I live it's not.

G
Old Oct 16th 2007, 8:45 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

because this country is a mess, and I am taking as many pics as I can so if I get any crazy notion, I can look at the good and bad and remind myself why i want to leave it all behind.....
OK, let me clarify it

Why did you feel the need to post your keepsake pictures in this forum? As in, what were you expecting to get out of doing it and how were you helping others in here by doing it. Is that simple enough for you?
Old Oct 16th 2007, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
OK, let me clarify it

Why did you feel the need to post your keepsake pictures in this forum? As in, what were you expecting to get out of doing it and how were you helping others in here by doing it. Is that simple enough for you?
oh its simple enough, like I said taking pics, so you know what to expect.

3 hours on the M25 coming back from Kent, all just a fkin mess.
Old Oct 16th 2007, 8:59 pm

Triboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Good to know you're leaving my country. That's one less twat
Old Oct 16th 2007, 9:00 pm
I don't give a damn

Can i suggest you stop making an arse of yourself?

You are talking to people who have actually lived there before, not some native from an African village who has no comprehension of the UK, and if i were as much of a dumbarse as you obviously are, i could go get my husband to pop down to the Parramatta Road at 6 o'clock this evening and take similar if not worse pics for your collection. Or maybe the Pacific Highway and god knows how many other urban arterial roads in Australia.
By the same token i could also get you some idyllic English country villages swathed in greenery, pretty to look at, and very very peaceful. You could add those to your collection too, but somehow i doubt it because it does not fit with your agenda does it?
Old Oct 16th 2007, 9:01 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

OK, let me clarify it

Flea - don't even bother wasting your time responding, the OP clearly has a few 'issues'.

P.S - hope all is looking up for you - been reading you've had a few knocks lately, hope good times are just round the corner!
Old Oct 16th 2007, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Its not like that where I am either. If you want to take pics to 'remind' yourself of the M25, fine. Dont be a knob though and post them on here though - and yes, triboy - I agree wholeheartedly - one less twat, byeeeeee
Old Oct 16th 2007, 9:05 pm
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by pommybird
Flea - don't even bother wasting your time responding, the OP clearly has a few 'issues'.

P.S - hope all is looking up for you - been reading you've had a few knocks lately, hope good times are just round the corner!
Oh i know PB, but i'm bored as hell this morning (babysitting) so i thought i would amuse myself in here
Old Oct 16th 2007, 9:09 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Mr on a mission is a ping ponger, quite well known on another expat website I frequent as being a bit of a dick so best ignored.
Old Oct 16th 2007, 9:11 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Oh i know PB, but i'm bored as hell this morning (babysitting) so i thought i would amuse myself in here
Oh well that's fair enough then - go for it!!!!

Me? I'm off out now to enjoy the gorgeous crisp sunny autumnal day that is indicative of this beautiful land we live in - I might just take a piccy of it and post it on here a bit later!!!!

Enjoy the baby sitting!
Old Oct 16th 2007, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

So you never see clouds, rain, traffic or anything remotely less than you perceive to be perfect in Aus then? If you truly believe that then you are destined for another ping mate because you obviously have unrealistic expectations!
Old Oct 16th 2007, 9:15 pm
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by pommybird
Oh well that's fair enough then - go for it!!!!

Me? I'm off out now to enjoy the gorgeous crisp sunny autumnal day that is indicative of this beautiful land we live in - I might just take a piccy of it and post it on here a bit later!!!!

Enjoy the baby sitting!
Would love to see some pics PB. Have a good time.

NB, you mean he does this sort of crap on other websites? Geeez, some people really DO need to get a life!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.