British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Moving back or to the UK (https://britishexpats.com/forum/moving-back-uk-61/)
-   -   Want to go home (https://britishexpats.com/forum/moving-back-uk-61/want-go-home-301253/)

britvic May 27th 2005 2:48 am

Re: Want to go home

Originally Posted by wildmark
I'll give you some advise, pack up, get on the plane and see if your council house is still available :D

spelling corrected...I thinc

Thing's are getting well out of order now :scared: The man's a nomark, and enjoying himself by being so rude and hurtfull, just let it go MIA really is not worth you getting so upset, life over here can be hard enough as meny of us understand how your feeling, please dont get :mad: Expats dose help, I would be lost without it.

Miserable in America May 27th 2005 3:12 am

Originally Posted by britvic
Thing's are getting well out of order now :scared: The man's a nomark, and enjoying himself by being so rude and hurtfull, just let it go MIA really is not worth you getting so upset, life over here can be hard enough as meny of us understand how your feeling, please dont get :mad: Expats dose help, I would be lost without
it.

Thank you Britvic. We are going home despite what he says is wrong with the UK, it is just the point of view from a small minded moron. I am proud to be British, obviously he is not, but that is his problem. I hope he makes a go of it in Australia, because he can't seem to settle anywhere else. It is finished now as far as I am concerned. It was silly letting it go this far, but there you go.

wildmark May 27th 2005 3:24 am

Originally Posted by britvic
Thing's are getting well out of order now :scared: The man's a nomark, and enjoying himself by being so rude and hurtfull, just let it go MIA really is not worth you getting so upset, life over here can be hard enough as meny of us understand how your feeling, please dont get :mad: Expats dose help, I would be lost without it.

A 'no mark' eh, who rattled your cage skippy?

Mercedes May 27th 2005 5:44 am

Originally Posted by Miserable in America
Thank you Britvic. We are going home despite what he says is wrong with the UK, it is just the point of view from a small minded moron. I am proud to be British, obviously he is not, but that is his problem. I hope he makes a go of it in Australia, because he can't seem to settle anywhere else. It is finished now as far as I am concerned. It was silly letting it go this far, but there you go.

Does anyone have to settle in one country for the rest of their life....I've lived in 3 and want to live in a few others before I croak it, think of the tales you can tell in the old peoples home compared to those who have lived in the same country/place and done the same things all their life......boooooring.

wildmark May 27th 2005 5:45 am

Originally Posted by Mercedes
Does anyone have to settle in one country for the rest of their life....I've lived in 3 and want to live in a few others before I croak it, think of the tales you can tell in the old peoples home compared to those who have lived in the same country/place and done the same things all their life......boooooring.

Your very right, great tales for the grandchildren!

Mercedes May 27th 2005 5:59 am

Your very right, great tales for the grandchildren!

Well I won't have any so it'll be the old peoples home for me.....having races with my zimmer frame. :D

wildmark May 27th 2005 6:03 am

Originally Posted by Mercedes
Well I won't have any so it'll be the old peoples home for me.....having races with my zimmer frame. :D

:D :D

ladyofthelake May 27th 2005 7:32 am

I'm sorry but the reasons you are wanting to quit are pathetic for the following reasons;

This discussion took a nose dive as soon as you posted the above line.
It wasn't the fact that you disagree with the OP's reasons, but that you were totally dismissive of them, calling them pathetic. This is your idea of having a healthy discussion is it?? Just piss off, and when you say "last post" remember to keep your word next time.

MIA, I'm sorry, I'm the one who encouraged you to say why you are not happy here. Most people on here have been very understanding and thoughtful of your predicament, but it only takes one idiot to rush in like a bull in a china shop to wreck things.

Miserable in America May 27th 2005 8:11 am

Originally Posted by ladyofthelake
It wasn't the fact that you disagree with the OP's reasons, but that you were totally dismissive of them, calling them pathetic. This is your idea of having a healthy discussion is it?? Just piss off, and when you say "last post" remember to keep your word next time.

MIA, I'm sorry, I'm the one who encouraged you to say why you are not happy here. Most people on here have been very understanding and thoughtful of your predicament, but it only takes one idiot to rush in like a bull in a china shop to wreck things.

No need to apologise, it was my choice to say how I felt, I could have kept quiet. But as you say it only takes one idiot to turn the whole thing sour. People like him think they are so big and clever sitting in front of a computer screen, but get them face to face and they are weaker than lolly water.

Grayling May 27th 2005 9:33 am

your right spellings is my one and only fault

Lack of insight is another :rolleyes:

G

wildmark May 27th 2005 11:48 am

Originally Posted by Miserable in America
No need to apologise, it was my choice to say how I felt, I could have kept quiet. But as you say it only takes one idiot to turn the whole thing sour. People like him think they are so big and clever sitting in front of a computer screen, but get them face to face and they are weaker than lolly water.

Was hoping I would not have to post another time on this 'sad' post, but I can assure you I am not the type of person that is not a face to face type.

You were the one that took this personally I questioned your attitude towards the US..i'm sorry but your site name says it all.

I am quickly realising that the 'returning to the Uk' site is a support group for people that are homesick :confused:

Elvira May 27th 2005 11:51 am

I am quckly ralising that the 'returning to the Uk' site is a support group for people that are homesick :confused:

Gosh, you're quick on the uptake, aren't you? :D :p

wildmark May 27th 2005 11:51 am

Originally Posted by ladyofthelake

..your forgetting the fact that - its Ok for you to have an opinion, but when people say things you dont agree with you jump all over them..eh?

Why dont YOU piss off ?

wildmark May 27th 2005 11:51 am

Originally Posted by DonnaElvira
Gosh, you're quick on the uptake, aren't you? :D :p

took a while but its just sunk in...

wildmark May 27th 2005 11:52 am

Originally Posted by Grayling
Lack of insight is another :rolleyes:

G

:o