Vancouver Interview Date

Old Jan 10th 2004, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

GOZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Vancouver Interview Date

Happy New Year everyone. On Dec 17, 2003, my husband recieved his interview date with the Vancouver consulate. It is currently scheduled for January 14, 2004...7 months after the initial ordeal began. Can anyone give me advise on what to expect at the interview?

Thanks you.
Old Jan 10th 2004, 12:25 am
Forum Regular

doblepat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Vancouver Interview Date

Originally posted by GOZO
Happy New Year everyone. On Dec 17, 2003, my husband recieved his interview date with the Vancouver consulate. It is currently scheduled for January 14, 2004...7 months after the initial ordeal began. Can anyone give me advise on what to expect at the interview?

Thanks you.
GOZO:

Good luck in the Interview....!!!

K1 or k3 visa?

2Pat
Old Jan 10th 2004, 12:26 am
Forum Regular

doblepat is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks you.
Sorry I saw your timeline now.. it is a k3....ups.....!!!

Good Luck again...!!!

2Pat
Old Jan 10th 2004, 2:06 am
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

Thanks you.
GOZO,

Where on earth have you been?? You get your approval then abandon us? Tisk tisk. Congratulations! Hope the interview goes well.
Old Jan 10th 2004, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Girl. I am sorry for abandoning you guys. I have been with my husband for the past most and you know how that is. I am keeping my fingers crossed about the interview...any advise?
COngrad...on your approval...are you applying for I-130 or I-129F...your signature says I-129F.
Smiles.
Old Jan 10th 2004, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks you.
Good luck with the interview
Old Jan 12th 2004, 3:35 am
Forum Regular

bionut will become famous soon enoughbionut will become famous soon enough

Hi GOZO,
This is Bionut. We are going through Vancouver as well and have an interview date of Feb 4th. I was wondering if you would be so kind as to outline how you interview goes on the 17th as well as perhaps what you were required to bring etc.
I am getting v. nervous, as I am sure are you, and my husband and I wish you the best of luck,

bionut
Old Jan 20th 2004, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

The interview went super well. My husband got there an hour before. He had all his requested paper from the checklist....we doubled and even tripled checked all the checklist requests. Along with the paperwork, he took our wedding pictures, my dating pictures, our family pictures, all my boarding passes from all the trips I made to go see him, copies of most emails and written letters we shared between eachother.
When his name was called he walked in. The interviewer asked him for the documents. He cross referenced it with his checklist. Asked him for his passport, made small chitchat. They laughed. Then the interview was over. On this canadian passport, he was given the visa and papers for when he crosses the border. They are nice their.....my husband says. So, just make sure he has the paper work. That is the most important.
I was nervous too....It is good to be a bit nervous. Smiles. he will be home, jan 29, 2004. happy days.
Old Jan 20th 2004, 12:38 am
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

Many congrats on the visa Gozo