ToR1

Old Aug 2nd 2020, 4:34 pm
Just Joined

Britgirl13 has a reputation beyond reputeBritgirl13 has a reputation beyond reputeBritgirl13 has a reputation beyond reputeBritgirl13 has a reputation beyond reputeBritgirl13 has a reputation beyond reputeBritgirl13 has a reputation beyond reputeBritgirl13 has a reputation beyond reputeBritgirl13 has a reputation beyond reputeBritgirl13 has a reputation beyond reputeBritgirl13 has a reputation beyond reputeBritgirl13 has a reputation beyond repute
Default ToR1

Hello,

I think that my post will be the same as so many. I am currently in Toronto, dual citizen. ( Canadian / British ) My property has sold and buyer takes possession Sept 30 2020. Upon making my application for the ToR1 ( during COVID ) my family has been scrambling on the other end to find a suitable property for me to purchase. Returned to Canada late Jan to sell up and then everything changed. My application has been denied. Sent copies of both passports along with copies of tax and utility bills.

I was also advised by the moving company that when they do all of the packing they will provide a detailed list of all of my belonging and handle of the documentation on my behalf. I am now being told that I am denied due to no list and no evidence of an address. All of my family own their own homes and I have stated that I am in the process of purchasing a home and staying with family until I take possession.

Dealing with all of this on my own during a global pandemic is rather stressful. I am hoping that someone can share some insight that I can pass along to my family before I end up out of my home and stuck with a crate full of furniture.