Wikiposts

Too Scared To Get Excited

Old Dec 12th 2008, 6:16 am
BE Enthusiast

lobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to all
Default Re: Too Scared To Get Excited

what a wonderful xmas prezzie for ure family it would be ....every thing crossedhere
Old Dec 12th 2008, 7:04 am
I can't Re-Member

HighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond reputeHighSpeedGrandma has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Marmalade
Hi HSG,

How's your application for naturlization coming?
Still no letter. Maybe the FBI have found out about my drug cartel and the old age pensioners kidnapping ring I have?
Old Dec 12th 2008, 7:32 am
ian

mabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to all

your on a roll!

It's a sign what's for you won't go back you as they say.

Carol

That's why we are still in sunny scotland!
Old Dec 12th 2008, 8:10 am
Just hanging around

Bevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
I am trying to contain myself at the moment. After all the bad luck and disappointment we have had in the last year, I dont want to get my hopes up too much, BUT...

OH got a phone call from London last night. It was the recruiters for the East Sussex job he applied for. She said they are so keen on him they want to do a telephone interview on the 18th December
And even better, it is for the more senior role in acute psychiatry!

Please, please, please, let this happen. I think we deserve a break.

Can you all cross your fingers for us?
Absolutely, Flea. Fingers and toes!

Bev
Old Dec 12th 2008, 8:41 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

I am trying to contain myself at the moment. After all the bad luck and disappointment we have had in the last year, I dont want to get my hopes up too much, BUT...

OH got a phone call from London last night. It was the recruiters for the East Sussex job he applied for. She said they are so keen on him they want to do a telephone interview on the 18th December
And even better, it is for the more senior role in acute psychiatry!

Please, please, please, let this happen. I think we deserve a break.

Can you all cross your fingers for us?
Consider 'em well n truely crossed
Old Dec 12th 2008, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HighSpeedGrandma
Still no letter. Maybe the FBI have found out about my drug cartel and the old age pensioners kidnapping ring I have?
You naughty thing, that's too bad

I hope you get a nice Christmas present and get that letter very soon
Old Dec 12th 2008, 2:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really nice

Flea - am I allowed to be excited for you??? Sounds good - everything's crossed!
Old Dec 13th 2008, 6:02 am
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute

Very best of luck to you
Heres to 2009 being the year of good luck for you
Keep us posted after the 18th - fingers crossed (and legs as Im from Essex)
C x
Old Dec 13th 2008, 7:08 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chance to be
Very best of luck to you
Heres to 2009 being the year of good luck for you
Keep us posted after the 18th - fingers crossed (and legs as Im from Essex)
C x
Thanks again for all the "crossings" Especially Suzy the dog and Chance to be from Essex. Dont keep your legs crossed too long its boring
Old Dec 13th 2008, 7:20 am

pomijean is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Re: Too Scared To Get Excited

Thanks all, and those who sent karma

We are putting together his visa application today ready to post off.

I am also trying to get more info on the wider area near to the facility in Ticehurst, so we can focus on where we would prefer to live if it came off. Quite difficult when you dont know the area at all and are so far away.

I was trying to use the Up My Street website, but it is incredibly slow for some reason, and some pages wont load.

Does anyone know of similar sites to find out in depth info on living in certain areas?
Good luck
HE said we should be able to go home in Spring,hope its next spring here october.
Do I need a visa,i have EU passport,do i have to pay,I don,t think sso.
How much is his permanent visa,he is Ausstra.lian Good luck
Old Dec 13th 2008, 6:51 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pomijean
Good luck
HE said we should be able to go home in Spring,hope its next spring here october.
Do I need a visa,i have EU passport,do i have to pay,I don,t think sso.
How much is his permanent visa,he is Ausstra.lian Good luck
Hi Jean

Are you British?
My OH is a New Zealander. He is getting a spouse visa. It has just cost him approx $1250 (i thinks its a little under that but too busy to go check at the moment)