Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Tomorrow the movers come!!!

Tomorrow the movers come!!!

Old May 14th 2006, 10:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

eurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud of
Default Tomorrow the movers come!!!

They will pack the next two days our house up....I just so much hate moving.
I done it too often, about 8 times in 12 years.
We will have to move one more time, ones we bought a house and hopefully never again....

Next time I post here it will be from the UK after I had my first with some fish and chips

See you later
Old May 14th 2006, 10:47 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tomorrow the movers come!!!

Originally Posted by eurotramp
They will pack the next two days our house up....I just so much hate moving.
I done it too often, about 8 times in 12 years.
We will have to move one more time, ones we bought a house and hopefully never again....

Next time I post here it will be from the UK after I had my first with some fish and chips

See you later

hey good luck..guess you got your rental contract sorted....cheers
Old May 14th 2006, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

eurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TruBrit
hey good luck..guess you got your rental contract sorted....cheers
Yepp....The landlord and his wife seem to be nice...gave hubby a bottle of wine when he took the house over
Old May 14th 2006, 10:55 pm
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

I hope everything goes smoothly for you!

Tomorrow is our last full day here before flying off to the UK, (Tuesday night) to activate Hubby's visa so we'll be down to the post office shipping loads more of our stuff.

Can't wait to get back and into the new place - just a shame we have to come back to the US to get this place finished and on the market.