Time to go...

Old Jun 12th 2004, 9:23 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute
Default Time to go...

Yes I have decided to call it a day.!!

I am going to be in and out of hospital over the next few months before I go home and would like to be less stressed than I am.Its hard enough trying to sell our house and move back home to the UK so all in all its time to say goodbye.!!and chill a bit !

I have been thinking about this for a week or so now and as I start treatment next week I reckon now is as good a time as any. After all the abuse I have encountered this last week its seems the timing is right !!

I want to say a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee thank you to all you peeps who have I have met and chatted to over the last months. I have really enjoyed getting to know you. I hope this picnic in London happens. It would be so nice to finally meet up and put faces to names.

I wish you all a very happy return to the UK. It's really not that bad a place to live is it.!!The media love to hype it all up.....the pooh bits especially !!

Thanks everyone for all your help and support. HiddenPaw, Dotty, Bella all very special people.
In the OZ/NZ forum..Grayling, Michaela, ABC..and a few others I truly wish you lots of happiness in Australia. It's a beautiful country ! Enjoy !

I will be popping my head in now and again just to see how you are all doing.I will also be posting a huge thread for when I do get home as I would like to share that with my buddies

Don't let anyone get you down peeps....watch out for TROLLS..!!!

Stay happy, laugh loudly and dance like no-one is watching.!!Live this life..

Lotsa hugs

Paula.......aka Pants

PS Bix and MickJ....you are under my spell..!!!! wooooooo you will be nice always to people returning to the Uk...woooooooooo....hypnotise..with my eyes!!!
Don't miss my eyes too much x

Grayling if you are still up for a bevy when you hit Sydney let me know..just PM me ...will be great to finally meet.!

Last edited by Pants; Jun 12th 2004 at 9:28 am.
Old Jun 12th 2004, 11:35 pm
Came Back 2003

heading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really nice
Default Re: Time to go...

Originally posted by Pants
Yes I have decided to call it a day.!!

I am going to be in and out of hospital over the next few months before I go home and would like to be less stressed than I am.Its hard enough trying to sell our house and move back home to the UK so all in all its time to say goodbye.!!and chill a bit !

I have been thinking about this for a week or so now and as I start treatment next week I reckon now is as good a time as any. After all the abuse I have encountered this last week its seems the timing is right !!

I want to say a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee thank you to all you peeps who have I have met and chatted to over the last months. I have really enjoyed getting to know you. I hope this picnic in London happens. It would be so nice to finally meet up and put faces to names.

I wish you all a very happy return to the UK. It's really not that bad a place to live is it.!!The media love to hype it all up.....the pooh bits especially !!

Thanks everyone for all your help and support. HiddenPaw, Dotty, Bella all very special people.
In the OZ/NZ forum..Grayling, Michaela, ABC..and a few others I truly wish you lots of happiness in Australia. It's a beautiful country ! Enjoy !

I will be popping my head in now and again just to see how you are all doing.I will also be posting a huge thread for when I do get home as I would like to share that with my buddies

Don't let anyone get you down peeps....watch out for TROLLS..!!!

Stay happy, laugh loudly and dance like no-one is watching.!!Live this life..

Lotsa hugs

Paula.......aka Pants

PS Bix and MickJ....you are under my spell..!!!! wooooooo you will be nice always to people returning to the Uk...woooooooooo....hypnotise..with my eyes!!!
Don't miss my eyes too much x

Grayling if you are still up for a bevy when you hit Sydney let me know..just PM me ...will be great to finally meet.!

Hi Pants,

Sorry to hear that you are signing off for a while but I quite understand why. Hope the treatment goes well and you keep well and stress free. Good luck with the move back home and please don't forget to pop in with an update now and then. I have always enjoyed your posts and would love to hear how you get on.

All the best

Susan
Old Jun 12th 2004, 11:46 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Look after yourself Pants.
I will be in touch soon as soon as I know what we are doing on our trip.
I would prefer you to stay on here but can understand why you do not want to.
I have found your posts Ok and do not take sides in all this nonsense

Best wishes

G
Old Jun 13th 2004, 1:35 am
BE Enthusiast

bromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to behold

Pants

I just tried to PM you but your box is full and needs to be cleaned out.

What is wrong? Whay are you going into hospital?

Take care of yourself

BG
Old Jun 13th 2004, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

Bella will become famous soon enough

Hey P,

I'm so sad you're off - I'm REALLY going to miss you. I love your posts & PMs.

Hope all goes well for you & will look forward to your occasional posts.

If you want to give me your e mail address so I can keep in touch, then send me a PM - but don't worry if you don't want to.

Been lovely knowing you,

B xx
Old Jun 13th 2004, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Pants you have been a great poster, friendly, kind, infomative and if you dont let us know how you are going we'll send out a search party.

Take care for now

Sent PM yesterday thankfully it was between one of your fanmail surges

Edited for weird spellings

Last edited by dotty; Jun 13th 2004 at 6:47 am.