Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Things to make you go WOW!

Things to make you go WOW!

Old Jul 1st 2008, 5:03 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: Things to make you go WOW!

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
Went to Whitstable on saturday and the size of those mussels and prawns and fish made me go WOW!!!!! extremely yummie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW had my phone bill in the other day didnt make me go WOW made me go

Kath
Well stop yakking on the phone woman
Old Jul 1st 2008, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

backagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
I was slightly worried about visiting the theme parks on the Gold Coast because we have done all the theme parks in Florida and was told not to expect too much..i was pleasantly surprised at how good the parks were at the Gold Coast.
But i do love Alton Towers, it was huge the last time i went, so it will probably have grown since then..never disappointed with theme parks, i love rides etc...
Saying that, Sea-World at Gold Coast was abit rubbish.
You must be kidding! Of all the theme parks on the Gold Coast I'd say Sea World is the best, easily!
Old Jul 1st 2008, 12:01 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by backagen
You must be kidding! Of all the theme parks on the Gold Coast I'd say Sea World is the best, easily!
I preferred the big rides in Movie world and the other one...Dreamworld.

Sea World was good, but we didn't enjoy it as much, not enough there.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

backagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond reputebackagen has a reputation beyond repute

Mmm, well fair enough. I still think it's the best, especially with the monorails and chairlifts, and the wonderful dolphin and sea lion shows, polar bears etc.

It's still not as good, overall, as Alton Towers though!
Old Jul 1st 2008, 4:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

clougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond repute

I went for a ride on my bike on Sunday night at about 8pm and rode from my house past the Thames towards Cookham and went WOW at the views either side of me of cows in fields and Clivedon in the distance. The sun was setting and it was warm and breezy. You don't get dusk like that in Dullsville (Perth).

Jox
Old Jul 1st 2008, 4:54 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clougherty family
I went for a ride on my bike on Sunday night at about 8pm and rode from my house past the Thames towards Cookham and went WOW at the views either side of me of cows in fields and Clivedon in the distance. The sun was setting and it was warm and breezy. You don't get dusk like that in Dullsville (Perth).

Jox
I can so relate to that! For me life here seems so 'real' compared to plastic perth

Are you happy and settled now Jo - I remember you being a bit up and down about being back in the UK?
Old Jul 1st 2008, 5:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond repute

Days like today! You cannot beat the British summer .. as long as it arrives
Old Jul 1st 2008, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

clougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pommybird
I can so relate to that! For me life here seems so 'real' compared to plastic perth

Are you happy and settled now Jo - I remember you being a bit up and down about being back in the UK?
I'm happier here than I was there, let's get that straight! The thought of driving down Whitfords avenue fills me with dread! It's not perfect here but it's home.

Jo
Old Jul 4th 2008, 4:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clougherty family
I'm happier here than I was there, let's get that straight! The thought of driving down Whitfords avenue fills me with dread! It's not perfect here but it's home.

Jo
WOW Jo!!! blast form the past how are you doing??? We back in Kent now (as you probably aware).....

PM me let me know how your all settled....

Kathxx