Things to get used to

Old Dec 8th 2012, 5:49 pm

Cardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Things to get used to

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Nope milk after tea. That way you don't put too much milk in it. I hate milky cuppas...even worse weak, milky cuppas. .
Oh no - a spat! I never make milky tea - I know exactly how much milk to put in BEFORE the tea.
Old Dec 8th 2012, 5:50 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Nope milk after tea. That way you don't put too much milk in it. I hate milky cuppas...even worse weak, milky cuppas. .
Agree
Old Dec 8th 2012, 5:52 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Yep.. Milk after tea, for the stated reason.

I can't see much leeway for the proposed sugar amendment. We had to fight hard to get that in at all.
It may take some sort of rebelion to get that through. maybe a Declaration of some sort.

There will also need to be some sort of agreement regarding the storage of Tea when in proximity to a harbour... We all know how badly that can end up.

Mrs Nutek wants to know if Honey has entered into the discussion yet.
Old Dec 8th 2012, 5:52 pm

Cardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
Needs a tweek for the sugar addendum: Sugared tea a neccessity after having a baby (probably needed by both parents)

I couldn't drink tea for my whole first pregnancy. That first cuppa after he was born was the best cuppa I've ever had, even though it was hospital tea and came with pilchards and peaches because I was starving and had just missed tea.
Old Dec 8th 2012, 5:54 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cardienscarf

I couldn't drink tea for my whole first pregnancy. That first cuppa after he was born was the best cuppa I've ever had, even though it was hospital tea and came with pilchards and peaches because I was starving and had just missed tea.
Pilchards...... and...... Peaches.
Old Dec 8th 2012, 5:54 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Agree
Originally Posted by Nutek

I can't see much leeway for the proposed sugar amendment. We had to fight hard to get that in at all.
It may take some sort of rebelion to get that through. maybe a Declaration of some sort.

There will also need to be some sort of agreement regarding the storage of Tea when in proximity to a harbour... We all know how badly that can end up.

Motion carried...milk after tea it is. Anything else is just plain wrong,
Old Dec 8th 2012, 5:57 pm

Pilchards...... and...... Peaches.
Yup. Quite the combo. Delicious at the time. It was the tea that made it.
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cardienscarf

Exactly.

Not getting into this being sexist or anything but.........

(IT IS A MAN WRITING THIS)

Ok... We should get this stickied now, before any more changes come up. Maybe a PDF.
Old Dec 8th 2012, 5:58 pm

Exactly.

Not getting into this being sexist or anything but.........

(IT IS A MAN WRITING THIS)
I'm siding with the mouse.

Besides... My Gran is looking down and watching this. She's probably knitting a tea cozey actually. (My gran rocked)
Old Dec 8th 2012, 5:59 pm

I admit defeat but I will be sneaking my milk in before the tea when no one's looking. Ooo, I feel like such a rebel
Old Dec 8th 2012, 6:01 pm
Account Closed

I'm siding with the mouse.

Besides... My Gran is looking down and watching this. She's probably knitting a tea cozey actually. (My gran rocked)
Sorry but NO!

Giving birth sugared tea necessity is important.

So motion denied without said changes

Granny Nutek...

"Oh, you look hot, have a nice cup of tea"
"It's cold outside, you should have a nice cup of tea"
"That must have been a shock. lets have a cup of tea"
etc
etc.

She ALWAYS had tea. And it was always "Just boiling", whenever you arrived.

No honey in tea under any circumstances. White sugar, granulated or lumps. Honey is for crumpets and/or toast.
Old Dec 8th 2012, 6:02 pm
Account Closed

Granny Nutek...

"Oh, you look hot, have a nice cup of tea"
"It's cold outside, you should have a nice cup of tea"
"That must have been a shock. lets have a cup of tea"
etc
etc.

She ALWAYS had tea. And it was always "Just boiling", whenever you arrived.
Yes and I bet she had a cup after giving birth as well

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.