Thats it I'm staying...

Old Jun 10th 2004, 11:46 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thats it I'm staying...

just heard that the Eagles are coming to OZ yahooooooooo ......at the end of the year so does anyone know if they are coming to the UK again?

I saw the " Hell freezes over" Tour along with all the other dope smoking hippies.

I have been trying to search the web but no luck...anyone have any info pleaseeeeee??

Thanks

P

PS not staying really..still going home !!!
Old Jun 10th 2004, 12:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

11/11/04
6/15 @ 8am
6/18 @ 8am
Perth, Australia
Subiaco Oval

11/14/04
6/15 @10am
6/18 @ 10am
Melbourne, Australia
Rod Laver Arena

11/19/04
6/15 @10am
6/18 @ 10am
Sydney, Australia
Sydney Superdome

11/23/04
6/15 @10am
6/18 @ 10am
Brisbane. Australia
Entertainment Centre

Hope that helps!

Loopy
Old Jun 10th 2004, 12:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh & this is the website if you need it

http://eagles.launch.yahoo.com/tour.asp

Loopy
Old Jun 10th 2004, 12:12 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thats it I'm staying...

Originally posted by Pants
just heard that the Eagles are coming to OZ yahooooooooo ......at the end of the year so does anyone know if they are coming to the UK again?

I saw the " Hell freezes over" Tour along with all the other dope smoking hippies.

I have been trying to search the web but no luck...anyone have any info pleaseeeeee??

Thanks

P

PS not staying really..still going home !!!
I found this official site for you(you'd prob found it already..)
doesn't mention anything....

Can't find anything either... sorry....
Old Jun 10th 2004, 12:14 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Loopy
Oh & this is the website if you need it

Loopy
Thanks Loopy and Simone..I am gutted as I will be back in UK.I know they aren't planning any dates there....@#&@2$4$#3$#..pooh !!pooh pooh !!!
Old Jun 10th 2004, 12:15 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

ha lol, posted at the same time!
Old Jun 10th 2004, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tell you what, send me the dosh & I'll go see them for you & tell you all about it!

Loopy
Old Jun 10th 2004, 12:20 pm
Live the moment

Originally posted by Loopy
Tell you what, send me the dosh & I'll go see them for you & tell you all about it!

Loopy

Glad to see you live upto your name.....
:scared:

Last edited by Pants; Jun 10th 2004 at 12:23 pm.
Old Jun 10th 2004, 12:26 pm
Live the moment

Have you seen the prices....!!!:scared: :scared: this is for Sydney

$559.90 Diamond
$227.90 Gold
$139.40 Silver
$95.40 Bronze..thats the wooden box outside the Superdome !!!

bagsy the Diamond !!!
Old Jun 10th 2004, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bronze & a pair of binoculars???

Loopy
Old Jun 10th 2004, 2:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

poor you Pants..shame they are not playing in the UK? You will have to take the money that you would have spent on a ticket and treat yourself to some new shoes instead - you know, to help you get over the disappontment (Actually, if you were taking hubby, that would have been two tickets you would have had to buy....I reckon that equates to shoes AND a handbag)

Robbie Williams played in Melbourne 2 days after I left. I was gutted I couldn't go....I only wanted to go cos Duran Duran were the support band....the original line-up, too (I was a Duranie/New Romatic with silly floppy fringe back in the early 80s!!!)
Old Jun 10th 2004, 6:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

bromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to behold

Hey I was a Duranie too!! I even went to John Taylor's house in London when I was 13/14, knocked on his door and he came out and spoke to me and my friend.

I'd love to see Duran Duran play!!
Old Jun 10th 2004, 9:56 pm
Live the moment

Yep Duran fans still around...

Thats another good thing about coming back to the UK..all the bands etc to see at many venues not just Sydney..yipppeeeeee

Old Jun 10th 2004, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

dobbo is an unknown quantity at this point

saw David Bowie when he played Brisbane in feb absolutely brilliant best concert i have seen for a while, and we also saw him in Birmingham a couple of days before we left to come here not nearly as good. it has been the highlight of my 6 months in oz
Feeling very homesick today after best friend phoning last night and i am so bored here think its time to go back to work or uk
Juliet
ps sorry for the moan
Old Jun 11th 2004, 1:52 am
Live the moment

Originally posted by dobbo
saw David Bowie when he played Brisbane in feb absolutely brilliant best concert i have seen for a while, and we also saw him in Birmingham a couple of days before we left to come here not nearly as good. it has been the highlight of my 6 months in oz
Feeling very homesick today after best friend phoning last night and i am so bored here think its time to go back to work or uk
Juliet
ps sorry for the moan
I was a huge fan of David Bowie back in his hey day.....I did see him interviewed recently which was interesting...

Homesick is Pants isn't it.....don't think you are moaning at all. We have all been through it and still do go through it. Good days and bad days...pls tell us more Juliet if you wish..off loading is good!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.