Taking pets back to UK

Old Jan 28th 2008, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

tajnjet has a brilliant futuretajnjet has a brilliant futuretajnjet has a brilliant futuretajnjet has a brilliant futuretajnjet has a brilliant futuretajnjet has a brilliant futuretajnjet has a brilliant future
Default Taking pets back to UK

For anyone looking into taking their pets back to the UK from Canada, I have found a company who are based in Calgary. This is the website:

http://www.boomerangpetcarrier.super...sionstatement/

I have had a nightmare for the last few weeks trawling BE and the internet to get all the relevant information, paperwork etc.:curse: Then I came across this website. The lady who looks after everything for you is Karen Shiel. She is arranging, and checking all paperwork, booking flights for the dogs from Saskatoon to Heathrow via Calgary with Air Canada. On the stopover in Calgary, she is there to take them for a walk to stretch their legs and give them a drink. She cleans up any mess they may have made. She then arranges clearance at Heathrow. All in all, this has taken such a load off my mind knowing that it's all done correctly from the start. My biggest fear was getting to Heathrow only to be told the paperwork was wrong in some way.
Its not cheap by any means to get this all done but at least I have peace of mind now.