spousal visa: appendix 2

Old Oct 11th 2012, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

Paws3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default spousal visa: appendix 2

We cannot be the only ones affected.
We applied after July 9th but all the Visa forms we filled out seen to be wrong. We sent 3 months bank statement (as asked for) and were then asked for 6 months (which we sent asap). Yesterday we were sent a link to fill out appendix 2 which was NOT part of the online Visa form we originally sent. We have sent that to them today.
We sent the original application the 1st AUGUST.

Still waiting...
Old Oct 12th 2012, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: spousal visa: appendix 2

Unbeliveable. Less than 24h after they recieved the appendix 2, we had the 'visa issued' email. Total time 49 days...
Old Oct 12th 2012, 2:40 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

So thats good then?
Old Oct 12th 2012, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

Yes it is good, but I've waited so long for something that should have been addressed by the Visa office much sooner... I guess I posted as others must have applied about the same time and are in the same situation. Even addedd Priority didn't speed them up.
I guess I'll celebrate (and book our flights) when I actually get the visa in my hot little hand.
ps if I wasn't clear that was 49 working days...
Old Oct 13th 2012, 9:28 pm
Back from India

pennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Paws3 View Post
Yes it is good, but I've waited so long for something that should have been addressed by the Visa office much sooner... I guess I posted as others must have applied about the same time and are in the same situation. Even addedd Priority didn't speed them up.
I guess I'll celebrate (and book our flights) when I actually get the visa in my hot little hand.
ps if I wasn't clear that was 49 working days...
You should consider yourself lucky as you did not submit the correct documents at the start! just enjoy and remember many folk wait much longer and do not get the chance to submit the forgotten documents!