From Spain to UK

Old Jan 24th 2007, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

Danemad is a jewel in the roughDanemad is a jewel in the roughDanemad is a jewel in the roughDanemad is a jewel in the roughDanemad is a jewel in the rough
Default From Spain to UK

Any ideas on how much it will cost to transport a dog back and how much it is likely to cost me in vets bills please? Advice from anyone who has done it or is about to... Thanks.
Old Jan 26th 2007, 3:55 pm
Hanging by a thread

Location: England to Spain, Spain to England and back home for good
Sparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: From Spain to UK

Hi

We are in the process of bringing our cat over.......I can give you an idea of how much that is costing us.

She is coming over via road with a pet courier who is based in Nerja. This costs 350 euro, door to door, and takes 2 days.

Micro chipping, two rabies shots and worm/flea treatment, blood tests and Pet Passport has cost us around 500 euro.

We are back in the UK but our cat is still in Spain being looked after by a friend so she didn't have to go into quarantine here.......and we don't half miss her!

Sparkle
Old Jan 26th 2007, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

Danemad is a jewel in the roughDanemad is a jewel in the roughDanemad is a jewel in the roughDanemad is a jewel in the roughDanemad is a jewel in the rough

Thanks, Sparkle! You wouldn´t happen to have their details, would you please? Do you know if they cover other parts of Spain and the UK? Guess they would.
Old Jan 26th 2007, 6:17 pm
Hanging by a thread

Location: England to Spain, Spain to England and back home for good
Sparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to behold

Hi

Yes, here is the link to their website. I was recommended by a friend who has used them and also have a friend who knows them, so can recommend them to be reliable and trustworthy with our pets. I know they take very good care and are true animal lovers. I've seen the van and what it looks like inside and that's what made me decide to use them rather than fly her over.

If you do get in touch please mention my name......I'll PM you it. It would be nice to have recommended you.

Hope you get sorted!

Sparkle

http://www.pet-couriers.com/
Old Jan 26th 2007, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Sparkle! I´m not ready to use them just yet but I´ll save the details and will definitely say you recommended me.