Someone gag Triboy!

Old Apr 6th 2010, 2:24 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Someone gag Triboy!

Originally Posted by obewan
mmmm... muller yoghurts! corner yoghurts were on special at Tesco's the other day, 5 for £1 !! that's 20p each!! I stocked up on my favourites
Ruddy ell...the only youhurt we enjoy here in Perth are the Ski ones with the seperate corner..we have two choices....apple crumble or berry...lol..wow...and they now cost $2.20 EACH.....our oldest has a Ten pound note he has kept for two years here in Aus....and he plans to hit our local Sainsbury's as soon as we arrive and it is all going to be spent on Soreen....lol....our youngest has his eyes on the Gold biscuit bars....
Old Apr 6th 2010, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

cough cough*tiger bread*cough ahem.
Old Apr 6th 2010, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tr1boy
cough cough*tiger bread*cough ahem.
You hush up now......lol...just cried (not really)as I have just come back from Woolies and paid $91.00 for food and my shopping fitted into a basket....
Old Apr 6th 2010, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

obewan has a brilliant futureobewan has a brilliant futureobewan has a brilliant futureobewan has a brilliant futureobewan has a brilliant futureobewan has a brilliant futureobewan has a brilliant futureobewan has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by brits1
Ruddy ell...the only youhurt we enjoy here in Perth are the Ski ones with the seperate corner..we have two choices....apple crumble or berry...lol..wow...and they now cost $2.20 EACH.....our oldest has a Ten pound note he has kept for two years here in Aus....and he plans to hit our local Sainsbury's as soon as we arrive and it is all going to be spent on Soreen....lol....our youngest has his eyes on the Gold biscuit bars....
yeah I know! I never considered myself a big yogurt fan, till I was faced with so little choice in Aus
Wait till you hit the shops when you get here, you won't believe the choice & the variety! Not sure what's happened during this recession, but the supermarkets have exploded their ranges and there's so much more variety & offers on, it's hard not to want to buy things to try cos it all looks so good!
Old Apr 12th 2010, 4:10 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
I'll have two malt loaves and a bottle of Greenmantle ale please!!
If I don't get peckish on the plane, the malt loaves are sorted. Can't find any Greenmantle Ale though, seems to be a Scottish thing ( )

Anyone know anywhere in the High Wycombe/Brighton or Bristol areas where I can get it easily?
Old Apr 12th 2010, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
If I don't get peckish on the plane, the malt loaves are sorted. Can't find any Greenmantle Ale though, seems to be a Scottish thing ( )

Anyone know anywhere in the High Wycombe/Brighton or Bristol areas where I can get it easily?
I can ask my sister to look around Wycombe when she's there next.
Old Apr 12th 2010, 9:16 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tr1boy
I can ask my sister to look around Wycombe when she's there next.
Ta! I've scoured this area without success, but will be based in High Wycombe for the next 2 weeks, so any sources would be useful!
Old Apr 12th 2010, 9:23 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Ta! I've scoured this area without success, but will be based in High Wycombe for the next 2 weeks, so any sources would be useful!
Broughton Brewery in the Borders make it! may be too hard to find Polly!
Old Apr 12th 2010, 9:35 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by kporte
Broughton Brewery in the Borders make it! may be too hard to find Polly!
Well I've had the kids looking out for it, but drawn a blank so far
Old Apr 12th 2010, 11:07 pm
Forum Regular

Tricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of light

Broughton Ales supply John Lewis (I've bought it as a present in a mixed pack) but I think that's the only English outlet according to their website, you can of course order it online.
http://www.broughtonales.co.uk/pages...tled-beers.php
Old Apr 13th 2010, 6:51 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Tricia
Broughton Ales supply John Lewis (I've bought it as a present in a mixed pack) but I think that's the only English outlet according to their website, you can of course order it online.
http://www.broughtonales.co.uk/pages...tled-beers.php
Thanks!

Keith if we get near a John Lewis again I'll have a look for you
Old Apr 18th 2010, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

lickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to all

We have just found a new continental shop here in Hallet Cove, Adelaide that has most of the UK sweets. Even Walkers crisps!. I bought a packet of cheese and onion and walked as fast as I could back to my car. I then savoured every mouthful. The poeple walking past my car must have wondered what on earth I was doing!!! Oh and I miss vienese whirls, cant wait till July to go back and have a whole box to myself.
Old Apr 18th 2010, 4:36 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by obewan
yeah I know! I never considered myself a big yogurt fan, till I was faced with so little choice in Aus
Wait till you hit the shops when you get here, you won't believe the choice & the variety! Not sure what's happened during this recession, but the supermarkets have exploded their ranges and there's so much more variety & offers on, it's hard not to want to buy things to try cos it all looks so good!
I stand there like a right wally, I can never decide when I go to Tesco. My food is spoiling in the basket from my indecisiveness Mum sent me for potatoes one time, I almost had a flippin anxiety attack I couldn't figure it out.
Here it's russets, white or red. Big choices. Yoghurt is about the same, but we can get lots of flavors, nothing exciting, all the berries and regular fruits.
Old Apr 19th 2010, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

janeyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond repute

Pollyanna there is a John Lewis on the outskirts of High Wycombe at junc 4 of the M4 and another in Welwyn not too far! or MK
Old Apr 19th 2010, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

Tricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of lightTricia is a glorious beacon of light

That's quite funny, I just noticed there is a John Lewis banner right under the last post, click through, go to gifts, then ales and there is a 4 pack of Broughton Ales variety for £12
Edit to add that after posting this the banner has disappeared, I guess they are 'rotating'.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.