Someone gag Triboy!

Old Mar 5th 2010, 11:20 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Someone gag Triboy!

If he keeps posting gorgeous pics from his bike rides and threads on malt loaf, I'm going to get homesick!!

Just keep these things to yourself mate!
Old Mar 5th 2010, 11:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Someone gag Triboy!

Originally Posted by kporte
If he keeps posting gorgeous pics from his bike rides and threads on malt loaf, I'm going to get homesick!!

Malt loaf
Old Mar 5th 2010, 11:24 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Malt loaf
Don't start me Sally, I've been looking for it all week, somebody said you can get it here but I think it's a wind up!
Old Mar 5th 2010, 11:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Don't start me Sally, I've been looking for it all week, somebody said you can get it here but I think it's a wind up!
I paid a fortune for a frozen one from the British shop here, so you may be able to!
Old Mar 7th 2010, 9:07 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Have seen it a few times in the Chocolate Box - Myers Centre Food Court, next to Michel's Patisserie..........
Attached Thumbnails Someone gag Triboy!-images.jpg  
Old Mar 7th 2010, 9:09 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Have seen it a few times in the Chocolate Box - Myers Centre Food Court, next to Michel's Patisserie..........
Seen it..... ffs woman, get me one next time!!
Old Mar 8th 2010, 12:59 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Now you are making me really hungry now. You'll be posting pic of Battenburg cake next ... you tease you
Old Mar 8th 2010, 1:06 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Which thread are the pictures on....could do with something to cheer me up today
Old Mar 8th 2010, 1:14 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by brits1
Which thread are the pictures on....could do with something to cheer me up today
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=657248
Old Mar 8th 2010, 4:49 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Seen it..... ffs woman, get me one next time!!
Talk to me nice in 18 days time and I might bring you one back with me

Originally Posted by Sue
Now you are making me really hungry now. You'll be posting pic of Battenburg cake next ... you tease you
Your wish is my command, boss
Attached Thumbnails Someone gag Triboy!-battenberg_cake.jpg  
Old Mar 8th 2010, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry if have upset some of you.

I've only just seen this thread as I've been away the weekend collecting Mrs T from Heathrow, then I was away from the computer on account of being at Bicester Village in Oxford buying some clothes, then it was so nice on the drive back down to Somerset that we stopped off at a country pub for lunch and we could see the new lambs frollicking about in the neighbouring fields.

Anyway that's a long winded way of saying that when we got home I was too tired to log on to BE and I wasn't particularly hungry so I threw a Ginster's pasty in the oven with a bit of salad and had the last two slices of the Soreen Malt Loaf.

True story.

btw Greggs have a twofer on at the moment so I'll be offline this afternoon also.
Old Mar 8th 2010, 8:15 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Tr1boy

I've only just seen this thread as I've been away the weekend collecting Mrs T from Heathrow, then I was away from the computer on account of being at Bicester Village in Oxford buying some clothes, then it was so nice on the drive back down to Somerset that we stopped off at a country pub for lunch and we could see the new lambs frollicking about in the neighbouring fields.

Anyway that's a long winded way of saying that when we got home I was too tired to log on to BE and I wasn't particularly hungry so I threw a Ginster's pasty in the oven with a bit of salad and had the last two slices of the Soreen Malt Loaf.

True story.

btw Greggs have a twofer on at the moment so I'll be offline this afternoon also.
Just kidding mate, keep it coming!!
Old Mar 8th 2010, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

True story.

That salt is really sore..you know when you rub it it...lol....lovely to hear Mrs.T is with you and your both together again......did you notice if there was a Ploughmans on the pub menu?....oh I love a good Ploughmans...not literally.....and our oldest just loves Greggs Cornbeef pasties.......oh well....back to the grindstone...dinner to make....dog to take......take care
Old Mar 8th 2010, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brits1
That salt is really sore..you know when you rub it it...lol....lovely to hear Mrs.T is with you and your both together again......did you notice if there was a Ploughmans on the pub menu?....oh I love a good Ploughmans...not literally.....and our oldest just loves Greggs Cornbeef pasties.......oh well....back to the grindstone...dinner to make....dog to take......take care
Didn't notice in this particular pub, but most of them do Ploughman's around the West Country anyway.
Old Mar 8th 2010, 8:59 am
Account Closed

Didn't notice in this particular pub, but most of them do Ploughman's around the West Country anyway.
I do miss a good English pub. Best in the world!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.