Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Should I rent a car in England?

View Poll Results: Should I rent a car in England?
Yes
100.00%
No
0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Should I rent a car in England?

Old Jul 5th 2007, 3:18 am
In Orange County, CA.

cybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Should I rent a car in England?

Originally Posted by Maz
Why would you wish for the car I already have booked, to not be available when we land?
maybe she's thinking you might get upgraded??
Old Jul 5th 2007, 3:29 am
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cybersecretary
maybe she's thinking you might get upgraded??
Exactly. I was just joking that the same thing might happen to you which happened to me. That's why I added the
Old Jul 5th 2007, 3:30 am
In Orange County, CA.

cybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ladyofthelake
Exactly. I was just joking that the same thing might happen to you which happened to me. That's why I added the
happened to husband on last trip to LA, he hired a car of the type he is thinking of getting when we move over, only to be upgraded!!