She's out

Old Apr 8th 2005, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

Linda Maxwell will become famous soon enoughLinda Maxwell will become famous soon enough
Default She's out

Our dog has just finished her 6 month quarantine, we got her back yesterday. She looks great, happy and healthy, and so pleased to be home with us.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 3:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

ladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: She's out

Originally Posted by Linda Maxwell
Our dog has just finished her 6 month quarantine, we got her back yesterday. She looks great, happy and healthy, and so pleased to be home with us.
Thats great news Linda. I'm sure many people on this forum will be relieved to hear that. How is it going for you back in Scotland?
Old Apr 8th 2005, 3:56 pm
Home at last

callé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond repute

Linda, I am so happy for you and your dog. As close as I am to mine I cant imagine what it was like to be separated for six months. Great news that hes healthy and happy. Oh, you have lots of nice long walks to make up for!
really happy for you!!
Old Apr 8th 2005, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

Linda Maxwell will become famous soon enoughLinda Maxwell will become famous soon enough

Thanks you guys, yes it's great to have her back, and for anyone else that has to go through quarantine, it is not as bad as you think, and Bria has been well cared for, groomed and played with daily.
Hard to figure where the 6 months have gone, they have passed so quick. Feel as though family is complete again, especially as son arrived home on Tuesday, and is already out and about, playing for the local football team tomorrow.
So everyone and the dog are so pleased to be home, life is good again.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 8:35 pm
Deb+Chris

Originally Posted by Linda Maxwell
Thanks you guys, yes it's great to have her back, and for anyone else that has to go through quarantine, it is not as bad as you think, and Bria has been well cared for, groomed and played with daily.
Hard to figure where the 6 months have gone, they have passed so quick. Feel as though family is complete again, especially as son arrived home on Tuesday, and is already out and about, playing for the local football team tomorrow.
So everyone and the dog are so pleased to be home, life is good again.
Great stuff Linda.. glad it's all come together for you.