Serendipity perhaps?

Old Jun 23rd 2015, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

AllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of light
Default Serendipity perhaps?

So this morning I got let go from my O&G job, and we are waiting to find out about our Citizenship ceremony date.

We may return to the UK this year instead of stringing things out another year.

I am certain these things happen for a reason.
Old Jun 25th 2015, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Serendipity perhaps?

I believe that too! If I were to take stock of all the twists and turns in my life that have shoved me off my well planned chosen path, I'd have whiplash and vertigo! But it's always been for the best, even if I couldn't see it at the time. Keeps hope alive when going through a rough patch. Hoping that it all turns out right for you
Old Jun 26th 2015, 6:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Serendipity perhaps?

Yup, life's like that I reckon! Re-evaluate as things crop up and take the best opportunity at the time! Hope things work out well!