Wikiposts

Scottish Borders?

Old Jun 12th 2009, 7:48 pm
Banned

cricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scottish Borders?

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
Then so is Birmingham
How scary is that? At least it's got the NEC.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 7:50 pm
Banned

cricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aasmith1957
Speaking of which, what happened to Trumps plans to build up in Scotland?
Its being built near Aberdeen.

Have a look on BBC News and click on UK
Click on Scotland
Click on choose a region
Click on North East,Orkney
Type in golf course Trump
Full page of whats been said and happening,last update 8th june?

We are moving to Morayshire (between Aberdeen and Inverness) when the house sells!!!!![/QUOTE]

Well good luck with the move. Donald will bring prosperity to Scotland. He's a smart man with money. It's good to have him on board in an area that needs business and transformation.
Old Jun 13th 2009, 2:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

I'm originally from the Scottish Borders. I have been struggling with whether I should move back or not. I live in Illinois, and really miss the beautiful scenery of the Borders (the land here is not much to look at as it is so flat). However, as other's have said, the economy of the Borders is definitely not in a good place at the moment. It is extremely quiet in the Borders compared to anywhere I have lived in the US, so that is definitely a consideration. I love peace and quiet, but with that does come boredom. Depends what you want in your life.

I adore Scotland, and do not think there is anywhere else as beautiful, in my opinion. Also, the Highlands is pretty far away from the Borders in the respect that roads are much smaller in Scotland, and it takes you forever to get anywhere.

Good luck with your decision