Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Returned - now want to move back!!!

Returned - now want to move back!!!

Old Apr 18th 2006, 1:26 pm
Account Closed

Serenity is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Returned - now want to move back!!!

Well we decided to move back to the US! It's what suits us best at this time and it got under my skin and I haven't been able to forget it... should've listened to myself earlier!
Old Apr 18th 2006, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

simongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Serenity
Well we decided to move back to the US! It's what suits us best at this time and it got under my skin and I haven't been able to forget it... should've listened to myself earlier!
I live in the US and plan to move back in 2007. Could you tell me more about your decision? What didn't you like about the UK? What did you miss about the US?
Old Apr 19th 2006, 9:26 am
Account Closed

Serenity is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by simongb
I live in the US and plan to move back in 2007. Could you tell me more about your decision? What didn't you like about the UK? What did you miss about the US?
I could... but these things usually turn into arguments! Everything all depends on the individual and what the individual wants out of life and considers important. At this moment in time the US is a lot better prospect for us. That may change in future... who knows! I just wish I'd stayed long enough to get citizenship the first time!

One of the big differences right now is that we have a kid, and I'd much rather bring kids up in the US.