Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Questions about MN1 application for my daughter

Questions about MN1 application for my daughter

Old Aug 19th 2020, 9:30 pm
Expert ping ponger

HighlandPenguin has a reputation beyond reputeHighlandPenguin has a reputation beyond reputeHighlandPenguin has a reputation beyond reputeHighlandPenguin has a reputation beyond reputeHighlandPenguin has a reputation beyond reputeHighlandPenguin has a reputation beyond reputeHighlandPenguin has a reputation beyond reputeHighlandPenguin has a reputation beyond reputeHighlandPenguin has a reputation beyond reputeHighlandPenguin has a reputation beyond reputeHighlandPenguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Questions about MN1 application for my daughter

We are in the midst of completing the MN1 online form via https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/ for my daughter to see if she can get her UK citizenship through me as a UK Citizen by descent and my Dad born in Glasgow. I have completed the sections up to step 5 where you agree to the fees, but I didn't read anything on the online application or in any of the PDF guides/forms listed below if the supporting documents are fine being photocopies or if they need to be certified or hopefully not original.

https://assets.publishing.service.go...rms_Guide_.pdf
https://assets.publishing.service.go...n1-02-2020.pdf

Therefore, does anyone know what the acceptable forms are for the supporting documents and I assume once I have paid for the application, they will provide an address where these need to be sent too, or will there be a digital upload option?

Thanks in advance for any information anyone can provide.
Old Aug 19th 2020, 9:38 pm
Expert ping ponger

HighlandPenguin has a reputation beyond reputeHighlandPenguin has a reputation beyond reputeHighlandPenguin has a reputation beyond reputeHighlandPenguin has a reputation beyond reputeHighlandPenguin has a reputation beyond reputeHighlandPenguin has a reputation beyond reputeHighlandPenguin has a reputation beyond reputeHighlandPenguin has a reputation beyond reputeHighlandPenguin has a reputation beyond reputeHighlandPenguin has a reputation beyond reputeHighlandPenguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Questions about MN1 application for my daughter

I realized after posting this, that I should have probably rather put it in the sub-forum of "Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)". Is there a way for me to move that or will a moderator/admin need to do that?
Old Aug 21st 2020, 2:45 am
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Questions about MN1 application for my daughter

Somebody else had the same question and asked the Home Office about it. The reply indicates that originals are required: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...mn1_supporting