Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Preparing to return to the UK?

Preparing to return to the UK?

Old Mar 9th 2009, 9:29 am
meonline

meonline is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Preparing to return to the UK?

Have any of you gone back to the UK from living and working abroad. If yes, what was your strategy? Did you have a job lined up for you in the UK? How easy was it to get a job in the UK? Did your experience of working abroad help you in getting a job back in the UK? I am considering moving back to good old Blighty next year (May time) and am looking for any advice you can give me. Thanks.
Old Mar 9th 2009, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

JCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud of
Default Re: Preparing to return to the UK?

HI

It all depends on what job?
Old Mar 9th 2009, 1:02 pm
meonline

meonline is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Preparing to return to the UK?

Originally Posted by JCSUPERMOTO
HI

It all depends on what job?
Yes, I am an assistant manager, team leader/supervisor level in an insurance company. Desperate to reunite with my family. I am really missing the UK lifestyle. Currently working in Dubai.