Postcards from England

Old Dec 5th 2010, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

victorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Postcards from England

Severn Valley Steam Train Railway ( 10/07/10 )

Karim
Old Dec 5th 2010, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

victorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond repute

Severn Valley Steam Train Railway ( 10/07/10 )

Karim
Old Dec 5th 2010, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Severn Railway Steam Train Railway ( 10/07/10 )

Karim
Old Dec 6th 2010, 2:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Postcards from England

Lovely photos!
Old Dec 6th 2010, 2:55 am
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my gosh, I can't WAIT to go on those trains again!!!

YIPPEE!!!

And to see the railway stations, too!! Ooooohhh!!!!
Old Dec 6th 2010, 4:00 am
Greetings Traveller

JustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to all

Wow - you are picking my favourite things right now! The trains look almost too good to be true, like a film set. We must have been mad to move away from this!

Do you tell the people in the photos with you that you are putting these pics up for folk missing the UK? They seem so cheery - most unlike the stereotypical sour-faced Brit that the world would have us believe inhabits the UK.

Keep up the good work
Old Dec 6th 2010, 4:32 am
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JustBecause
Wow - you are picking my favourite things right now! The trains look almost too good to be true, like a film set. We must have been mad to move away from this!

Do you tell the people in the photos with you that you are putting these pics up for folk missing the UK? They seem so cheery - most unlike the stereotypical sour-faced Brit that the world would have us believe inhabits the UK.

Keep up the good work
Yes! that train looks clean and new. I can't wait!
Old Dec 6th 2010, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thank you very much for your comments

I am a good natured and very enthusiastic individual with quite an "interesting" French accent so I am often greeted with a smile

Karim
Old Dec 6th 2010, 11:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by victorian67

I am a good natured and very enthusiastic individual with quite an "interesting" French accent so I am often greeted with a smile

Karim
I was thinking, you seem to bring out the best in your subjects when they're posing for you
Old Dec 8th 2010, 5:37 am

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

Karim, thank you so much for posting all these, they are wonderful.

I'm using them to compile a bucket list specifically of places to go when I'm back in the UK - either for a visit or for good (whichever I finally achieve, sometime).
Old Dec 8th 2010, 6:46 am
BE Forum Addict

sambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond repute

Stunning, Beautiful pictures of home.. Thank you so much for sharing.. what a beautiful country I come from!
Old Dec 8th 2010, 8:09 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by windsong
Yes! that train looks clean and new. I can't wait!
I know it's a long time since you have been back Windsong, but you do realise that these kind of railway carriages and stations are just "tourist attractions" don't you? There are different routes run by railway enthusiasts all over the country.

You are more likely to be getting the Virgin Pendolino...........hold onto your hat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZEU7...eature=related
Old Dec 8th 2010, 11:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Beedubya
I know it's a long time since you have been back Windsong, but you do realise that these kind of railway carriages and stations are just "tourist attractions" don't you? There are different routes run by railway enthusiasts all over the country.

You are more likely to be getting the Virgin Pendolino...........hold onto your hat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZEU7...eature=related
I wondered but wasn't sure.

Gosh, I watched that video! The train went by like a streak of lightening!!!!

Do they still have the compartments on the trains - you know, like "private cabins" or are they all laid out like the buses and planes inside now?
Old Dec 9th 2010, 5:04 am
BE Enthusiast

I am off to France today for my Christmas holidays back home in Cognac

As always, there will be a lot of cooking, baking and jam making listening to Christmas music with a glass of Port or Merlot in my hand...pure heaven !

I will post my next adventures around the UK upon my return.

In advance, I wish you all a Merry Christmas !

Karim
Old Dec 9th 2010, 4:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Merry Christmas Karim!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.