Reload this Page >

Please tell me which is the best property discussion forum in UK

Please tell me which is the best property discussion forum in UK

Old Aug 16th 2012, 12:59 pm
Just Joined

sgotit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Please tell me which is the best property discussion forum in UK

Hello Friends,

I am looking for the top discussion forums list from UK only because I am working on property project and I searched on Internet and I found this section for UK specially so I joined and I hope you will give me good Idea.

Why I need UK discussion forum related property sale in UK, I work for UK property buyer who is willing to buy property in cash and he is looking for property seller who want to see his property instant for cash and you may get more information here <snip> and <snip>

I don't want discussion with any agent or don't want to promote business for my client, but I have given web name just for reference only.

I'm waiting the best reply as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance.
sgotit

Last edited by Sue; Aug 16th 2012 at 8:51 pm. Reason: Links removed. Looks a bit spammy
Old Aug 16th 2012, 8:51 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Please tell me which is the best property discussion forum in UK

Originally Posted by sgotit
Hello Friends,

I am looking for the top discussion forums list from UK only because I am working on property project and I searched on Internet and I found this section for UK specially so I joined and I hope you will give me good Idea.

Why I need UK discussion forum related property sale in UK, I work for UK property buyer who is willing to buy property in cash and he is looking for property seller who want to see his property instant for cash and you may get more information here <snip> and <snip>

I don't want discussion with any agent or don't want to promote business for my client, but I have given web name just for reference only.

I'm waiting the best reply as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance.
sgotit
If you aren't an expat, or looking to move abroad (and by that I don't mean the UK) then you would really better off looking for a site better suited to your needs. We aren't here to do your house purchasing research.

Sorry.

Thread closed