Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Please please please Boris, keep your gob shut

Wikiposts

Please please please Boris, keep your gob shut

Old Aug 26th 2008, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Please please please Boris, keep your gob shut

Originally Posted by truditjh
I love Boris, he is such a character, almost his own Spitting Image doll, wouldnt the house of commons be so much more fun if they were more like him. Did make me laugh at the closing ceremony, the Chinese representative and the Olympic guy - Jacques something - both looked very smart and good ole Boris looked like he had stepped out of a hedge, boy he makes me laugh

Old Aug 26th 2008, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

emigratingherberts will become famous soon enoughemigratingherberts will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=Fleaflyfloflum;6701865]I am up for it if you are! What should we sing?

"Auntie Mary had a canary up the leg of her draws"

Ah you just made me think of my dear old dad (sadly no longer with us). He used to whistle it all the time. Its made me come over all warm with happy memories. Had to laugh at the second version though
Old Aug 27th 2008, 3:42 am
Forum Regular

Gettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to allGettingtheflipout is a name known to all

Keeping his stupid gob shut really isn't Boris's strong point. He's of that special tory school of thought that thinks being rude and obnoxious is the same as "being frank"

Just because you think a girl is attractive, for example, doesn't mean you should immediately shout "wahay! what a corker!" at her.

Yes its honest. That's what he thinks. Its not brave that he said it, its just a little sad that he thinks it- nowt wrong with a little tolerance, afterall.

but hey, I'm a whiney pinko-liberal. what do I know?