please help, no clue on moving back,

Wikiposts

please help, no clue on moving back,

Old Sep 30th 2007, 4:51 am
Just Joined

tictactoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default please help, no clue on moving back,

hi
i am new to these forums and would like to know some things and for someone to give me a few pointers, i moved to spain in 2003 with my partner and daughter, things were going fine, then me and my partner split up, mutual decision, and last year they decided to move back to the uk, as daughter was having problems at school, they have returned and are settled fine, but i miss daughter terribly, and things are not the same, i have visited many times, but still wish to be back in england, as we have found out she has asperger´s syndrome, so i need to be back for her, and to support my ex partner, could anyone please let me know how and what i would need to do, if i suddenly just turned up back in england, i will get a job soon as i am back, because i am not a lazy perosn who does not want to work, but it´s where i am going to live that is the problem, as family have no room in the inn, as they say, i´m 37 yrs old and have no clue on what or who to talk to, so please if you have any ideas, then please let me know,
thanks you
Old Sep 30th 2007, 5:29 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: please help, no clue on moving back,

Originally Posted by tictactoe
hi
i am new to these forums and would like to know some things and for someone to give me a few pointers, i moved to spain in 2003 with my partner and daughter, things were going fine, then me and my partner split up, mutual decision, and last year they decided to move back to the uk, as daughter was having problems at school, they have returned and are settled fine, but i miss daughter terribly, and things are not the same, i have visited many times, but still wish to be back in england, as we have found out she has asperger´s syndrome, so i need to be back for her, and to support my ex partner, could anyone please let me know how and what i would need to do, if i suddenly just turned up back in england, i will get a job soon as i am back, because i am not a lazy perosn who does not want to work, but it´s where i am going to live that is the problem, as family have no room in the inn, as they say, i´m 37 yrs old and have no clue on what or who to talk to, so please if you have any ideas, then please let me know,
thanks you
Welcome to BE.

If you haven't already I think you would be wise to try to save some money as a down payment on a rental. Use the search option located in the pink bar at the top of the page...there's been several discussions recently covering rentals/deposits/rent etc. Failing that read back over the threads in both the MBTTUK forums.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Sep 30th 2007 at 5:32 am.
Old Sep 30th 2007, 9:26 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: please help, no clue on moving back,

Originally Posted by tictactoe
hi
thanks you
No one can tell you whether you will be able to get a job quickly - that depends on your field, skills, Qualififcations, experience, connections, networking skills, luck etc.

You are young enough to flatshare, so that is what I would suggest initially. The Guardian has a flatshare section in their Saturday supplement, as I'm sure do many newspapers. Plus there's Gumtree and Craig's List etc.