Pleasant pension news

Old Aug 22nd 2013, 6:12 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pleasant pension news

Years ago, back in the early 90s myself and my wife started up a Prudential pension as you did back then. When we left the UK a few years later it was just forgotten about but recently I came across the paperwork so I decided to ring up and find out what the current status was. Bearing in mind I havent paid into it for close to 20 years I was pleasantly surprised to be told it was just over £24,000 and a bit less for my wife. Dont get me wrong as it isnt a fortune by any means but a bit of abonus none the less.
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

TheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pleasant pension news

Originally Posted by chris955
Years ago, back in the early 90s myself and my wife started up a Prudential pension as you did back then. When we left the UK a few years later it was just forgotten about but recently I came across the paperwork so I decided to ring up and find out what the current status was. Bearing in mind I havent paid into it for close to 20 years I was pleasantly surprised to be told it was just over £24,000 and a bit less for my wife. Dont get me wrong as it isnt a fortune by any means but a bit of abonus none the less.
Lucky sod!
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 7:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice little bonus I'd say!
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 8:06 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes not bad when you had no idea there was anything in the pot.
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 3:23 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice find there
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 3:50 pm
Banned

It did make me wonder that if I hadnt come across the old paperwork that money would just have floated around in the system no doubt.
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 7:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

ElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really nice

Originally Posted by chris955
It did make me wonder that if I hadnt come across the old paperwork that money would just have floated around in the system no doubt.
I thought exactly the same when you said that you had to contact them about the pot of money.

What do you plan on doing with your unexpected find? I think I'd feel a new car coming on if it were me