pets

Old Sep 18th 2011, 11:11 pm
Forum Regular

kath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant future
Default pets

Anyone gone on a cruise back to the UK with there pets?
Is this possibale.
Kath58.
Old Sep 18th 2011, 11:23 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pets

A few of the members here have done that from NYC on the Queen Mary II You'll have to search on here and also look on the Cunard website
Old Sep 19th 2011, 2:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, its possible. Be prepared to wait many, many months for a kennel opening. Apparently QMII doesn't have many kennels available and they are all booked a long time in advance.
Old Sep 19th 2011, 7:30 pm
Just Joined

mairigraham will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: pets

Hi we are moving back to the UK and were going to sail back with our dog. Cunard do this Atlantic crossing with a kennel onboard. Depending on when you plan on doing this you will most likely be on a waiting list as they get booked years in advance for kennel space. We in the end did get a kennel but then changed our mind and thought it would be less stressful on our dog if we flew. I hope this helps
Old Sep 20th 2011, 12:36 pm
J.J
BE Enthusiast

J.J is a name known to allJ.J is a name known to allJ.J is a name known to allJ.J is a name known to allJ.J is a name known to allJ.J is a name known to allJ.J is a name known to allJ.J is a name known to allJ.J is a name known to allJ.J is a name known to allJ.J is a name known to all

http://www.pettravel.com/passports_cruise_ships.cfm

http://www.cunard.com

Your schedule for departing US will likely have to revolve around availability for your pet.
Speak to Cunard, and if you are flexible find out how you can get on a cancellations list.

I suggest you Search britishexpats, others have done the cruise with pets (within the past 1 year I seem to recollect) and posted their experiences, but maybe don't visit the site now they are back in UK..
Old Sep 20th 2011, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

kath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant future

Thank you all on the replies on my Pets.
We will look into the information.
I have to sort my cats out first.
We want to go to the UK next June/July.

Kath58.