Wikiposts

perth housing crisis

Old Aug 2nd 2007, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

thunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: perth housing crisis

Originally Posted by krizzy
I can't remember the name..it is the only one there...or was....its on the corner if I remember right as you come down the ally into the shops...on the left...hubby may remember the name...

I really miss the New Forest...Portchester Castle and going to the Marina for a film and then dinner...
I'm Chrissy......nice to meet you...

I will check it out for you chrissy
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

thunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Hi again Alyn, good to hear your update and pleased to hear you are doing okay. I will pm you soon as I wanted to know how you got into the 'therapy/hypnosis' business here, if that is okay with you.

We had friends who lived on Hayling Island. They had a beautiful bungalow that they sold to come to Oz and only ended up staying here 4 months. Shame they sold it, as they had done so much to it and couldn't afford to buy anything like it when they returned.

PM me anytime, hypnotherapy took off big time there and slowly but surely getting more and more acceptable here.

alyn
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

Gotta tell ya, Whilst in church at my niece,s wedding. ( my bruv passed away after a heart transplant several yrs ago) I had a txt from my son James in perth. Great I thought til i read the txt. ' I need to buy a new car dad as old one had it. can you be my guarantor for the loan'. Not even an 'hi dad'

love em eh.

my niece cried when i turned up for her wedding, priceless for me. and she also gets me free tickets for fratton park too.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 2:26 pm

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by thunderbird65
Yes I am alynjohn, how is James, i not seen him for a while now. and he off and running which is good for him, he not seeing the aussie girl megan now except as friends. He been off to sydney with his firm for some social event. I aim to visit him soon as things were soooo bad for me luckwise then the car accident I left more in a state of shock. Also with my clinic there i met some great people who email to return to see them which i will hope to do in the new year. What line of work is hubby in. Plumbing?

alyn
Yeh he's plumbing finally got the licence he is subbying for someone and does some off his own work he has to subby as he couldnt just do his own as there wouldnt be enough to support us but maybe in the future he will be able to stop the subcontractin, things are defintely better moneywise but still not sure where we will be in the future.

yeh i met james xmas past havent seen him since as hubby left just after xmas im glad he is doing well he's a really nice lad!!

Good luck with your clinic etc...
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 12:34 am
Forum Regular

thanx, james was txting me last night, he say he lost your hubbys number, he at the airport working now. he not like the plumbing. i struggled with it there after 28 yrs as a plumber gasfitter in the uk. i found the wages very poor as an employee and i working twice the hrs. glad it working out for hubs tho

Al
Old Aug 20th 2007, 12:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by krizzy
I used to live by Hayling Island...a bugger to get on and off the place sometimes...I lived in Portchester down by the Castle...and Titchfield village...then moved into Fareham...I was never in always something to do....there was a great little curry house in the shops at Portchester...I sometimes wonder if its still there...I miss that place...

Went thru portchester today. that curry house is still there. called 'the golden boat'
Old Aug 20th 2007, 2:54 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thunderbird65
Went thru portchester today. that curry house is still there. called 'the golden boat'
I don't think I ever knew the name of the place...and we lived there 7 years...one of the guys there was called Sammy...I remember that...thanks for that info...nice to know some things stay the same...

Hubby says it was called 'the clay tandoori'..so it could have new owners...

Last edited by krizzy; Aug 20th 2007 at 2:57 pm.