perth housing crisis

Old Jul 29th 2007, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

thunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond repute
Default perth housing crisis

Is the housing in Perth as bad as they say, i a little worried bout my son who decided to stay in Perth, he is 21 and seems ok. are eople being put out as rents are so high
Old Jul 30th 2007, 12:45 am
Forum Regular

SeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really nice
Default Re: perth housing crisis

Originally Posted by thunderbird65
Is the housing in Perth as bad as they say, i a little worried bout my son who decided to stay in Perth, he is 21 and seems ok. are eople being put out as rents are so high
Mate- that is only scare tactics. If he is employed he will find housing. Plus if rent is high then he can just go live in a cheaper place. Plus he is 21- his life is probably surfing, drinking beer and chatting up birds. He does not have to worry about a housing crisis..
Old Jul 30th 2007, 1:15 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Its more the family homes that are lacking i would say a couple or single should be fine as they will tend to go for a apartment rather than the 4x2 3x1
houses.

When we came to Perth last August we did struggle to find a family home but got there in the end, your son will be fine there is always people looking to flat share also.
Old Jul 30th 2007, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

thunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond repute

thanx, was bit of a worry. at the moment he house share with 2 irish girls so i dont hear to often from him
Old Jul 31st 2007, 1:46 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

How are you getting on back there? We don't hear from you very much these days either.
Old Jul 31st 2007, 1:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Mally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond repute

thanx, was bit of a worry. at the moment he house share with 2 irish girls so i dont hear to often from him
I wonder why

(Sorry, couldn't resist )
Old Jul 31st 2007, 1:17 pm
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
How are you getting on back there? We don't hear from you very much these days either.
Yes an update is well overdue
Old Jul 31st 2007, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

I look in almost everyday. I doing very well thanx, getting the house up together and my new biz as a therapist is picking up well. I juggle that work with my other job at mo as a gasfitter til i can make a complete change. Still loving it here and off to goodwood races weds and off to majorca end of sept. getting a quick visit into vegas or thailand with a quick visit to perth to see my son.

He doing well at his job and also taking flying lessons. he 21 so he will do well there and i pleased for him. My youngest son says he does not want to visit Aus again as he love being with his cousins etc and we take turns at a sleepover night and take em swimming. When i mentioned if his school here was as good as his australian school he replied 'no I didnt like any schools I been to'. he 10 yrs old. Even the weather here not put me off at all. i love it. sat on hayling island seafront today, beautiful and hot. they having their hayling island carnival saturday so we will go to that. plenty to do here.

all is well
Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:43 pm
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update Thunderbird - great to hear that all is well. Good luck with the new business
Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:54 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

I look in almost everyday. I doing very well thanx, getting the house up together and my new biz as a therapist is picking up well. I juggle that work with my other job at mo as a gasfitter til i can make a complete change. Still loving it here and off to goodwood races weds and off to majorca end of sept. getting a quick visit into vegas or thailand with a quick visit to perth to see my son.

He doing well at his job and also taking flying lessons. he 21 so he will do well there and i pleased for him. My youngest son says he does not want to visit Aus again as he love being with his cousins etc and we take turns at a sleepover night and take em swimming. When i mentioned if his school here was as good as his australian school he replied 'no I didnt like any schools I been to'. he 10 yrs old. Even the weather here not put me off at all. i love it. sat on hayling island seafront today, beautiful and hot. they having their hayling island carnival saturday so we will go to that. plenty to do here.

all is well

I used to live by Hayling Island...a bugger to get on and off the place sometimes...I lived in Portchester down by the Castle...and Titchfield village...then moved into Fareham...I was never in always something to do....there was a great little curry house in the shops at Portchester...I sometimes wonder if its still there...I miss that place...
Old Aug 1st 2007, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

I know what you mean by the traffic on and off hayling but its all part of the fun now. Can you remember the name of the curry house in the precinct I'll have a look for u when i down that way next.

my name is alyn by the way. the user name is the name i used as i was about to buy a 1965 thunderbird car at the time. not the puppet show.

I now back from goodwood and a scorcher of a day. my face burnt .
cracking day out, all the coach parties lined up with their own BBQs and banqueting tables with butlers on the lawns, great laugh. Stunning scenery of the south downs, and I only live 15mins away from all this. Roll on sept and Majorca.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 4:34 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi again Alyn, good to hear your update and pleased to hear you are doing okay. I will pm you soon as I wanted to know how you got into the 'therapy/hypnosis' business here, if that is okay with you.

We had friends who lived on Hayling Island. They had a beautiful bungalow that they sold to come to Oz and only ended up staying here 4 months. Shame they sold it, as they had done so much to it and couldn't afford to buy anything like it when they returned.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 12:56 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

I can't remember the name..it is the only one there...or was....its on the corner if I remember right as you come down the ally into the shops...on the left...hubby may remember the name...

I really miss the New Forest...Portchester Castle and going to the Marina for a film and then dinner...
I'm Chrissy......nice to meet you...
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 1:02 pm

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

all is well

Hey is that alynjohn from pip?? i know who you are now i met your son last xmas at the works xmas doo my hubby isnt working there now has set up on his own things going well, Is your son not seeing his GF now??
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

Yes I am alynjohn, how is James, i not seen him for a while now. and he off and running which is good for him, he not seeing the aussie girl megan now except as friends. He been off to sydney with his firm for some social event. I aim to visit him soon as things were soooo bad for me luckwise then the car accident I left more in a state of shock. Also with my clinic there i met some great people who email to return to see them which i will hope to do in the new year. What line of work is hubby in. Plumbing?

alyn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.