Wikiposts

A pack of lies!

Old Sep 3rd 2008, 7:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A pack of lies!

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Ssssh, Love30 doesn't know me yet.

No, but I can tell you're a wino.
You know I do love it but I don't think I can drink it anymore. I had one glass of red on Friday night, hangover the next day! I had two small glasses of white last night .... again, hangover today!

I know I'm getting on, but this is ridiculous.
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 7:45 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

did someone mention wine?
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by love30stm
did someone mention wine?
Ah the real reason you love NZ so much becomes clearer Love30!

Actually I'm dying to get over there and check it out. From the pics I've seen it looks totally gorgeous scenery wise.
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 7:52 pm

Originally Posted by rabsody
Ah the real reason you love NZ so much becomes clearer Love30!

Actually I'm dying to get over there and check it out. From the pics I've seen it looks totally gorgeous scenery wise.
lol....well I did like Californian wine, but Nz do some very nice whites....and im happy if i have a few glasses to keep me happy....

just rang my oh to get a bottle on his way home from work
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 8:55 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

You know I do love it but I don't think I can drink it anymore. I had one glass of red on Friday night, hangover the next day! I had two small glasses of white last night .... again, hangover today!

I know I'm getting on, but this is ridiculous.
But you not telling anyone the size of the glass F.

lol....well I did like Californian wine, but Nz do some very nice whites....and im happy if i have a few glasses to keep me happy....

just rang my oh to get a bottle on his way home from work
Just one bottle? Lightweight.....
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/4516/459aj6.jpg

You know so much about me it's spooky.

BTW are you on facebook?
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 9:02 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

You know so much about me it's spooky.

BTW are you on facebook?
You've asked me this before I believe. I registered but never went on there, so I have forgotten everything. It's the wine I tell you, not my age. Oh God, or maybe it's the other way around.
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

You've asked me this before I believe. I registered but never went on there, so I have forgotten everything. It's the wine I tell you, not my age. Oh God, or maybe it's the other way around.
I just want to stalk you G!

I'm supposed to be studying, can you tell by my plethora of posts the past few days
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 9:14 pm
'In limboland'

I just want to stalk you G!

I'm supposed to be studying, can you tell by my plethora of posts the past few days
Well if I remember I'll let you know. I don't post as much I used to so haven't noticed much at all. I seem to go through phases and it all depends what mood I'm in. I try not to come on here if I'd had a few, it's too painful to read the next day.
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well if I remember I'll let you know. I don't post as much I used to so haven't noticed much at all. I seem to go through phases and it all depends what mood I'm in. I try not to come on here if I'd had a few, it's too painful to read the next day.
Yeah I know what you mean. Particularly when you get to the 'one-eyed squinting at the key board takes 30 minutes to type one line correctly' stage. You wake up with one hell of a lurch the next morning!
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 9:18 pm
'In limboland'

Yeah I know what you mean. Particularly when you get to the 'one-eyed squinting at the key board takes 30 minutes to type one line correctly' stage. You wake up with one hell of a lurch the next morning!
The worst is when I start to read aloud so I can reassure myself I am typing it right and then end up licking all the red wine splashes off the keyboard.
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 11:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

islandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to behold

I have never seen any of these shows (been in Aus 11 years so I came out before they started).

What I LOVE are those shows on the ABC, A place in Spain/Slovakia whatever where they follow hapless English folk trying to settle in another country without speaking the language etc etc and they make a right arse of it - complusive viewing.
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 11:55 pm

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/4516/459aj6.jpg

Just one bottle? Lightweight.....
Lol...my kind of girl....drank one bottle...wheres the rest
Old Sep 4th 2008, 2:48 am
BE Enthusiast

3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute

Personally, I can never get the corks back in the bottle - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
Old Sep 4th 2008, 2:18 pm
'In limboland'

Originally Posted by islandergirl
I have never seen any of these shows (been in Aus 11 years so I came out before they started).

What I LOVE are those shows on the ABC, A place in Spain/Slovakia whatever where they follow hapless English folk trying to settle in another country without speaking the language etc etc and they make a right arse of it - complusive viewing.
We're into our 12th year here but a very kind member on here downloaded and sent them to me. If you would like to see them, I would gladly send them to you. They certainly gave me an idea of what all the others were getting hot under the collar about in the WDU thread awhile back. I found myself shouting at some of them saying, "Don't do it, you've just been fed a cart load of crap."

I like those 'A Place in .....' programmes too, at least they show the reality of migrating. WDU shows nothing of the sort.

Lol...my kind of girl....drank one bottle...wheres the rest
That's why I keep my wine rack well stocked and a carton or two spare. Well, you never know who's going to pop in do you.

Originally Posted by 3 go mad in Adelaide
Personally, I can never get the corks back in the bottle - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
You know you can buy a pack of 3 with the spring top thingys in Woolies don't you, or perhaps you'd rather not know.

Last edited by St.Georges Girl; Sep 4th 2008 at 2:21 pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.