Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Over 40's Moving Back and Catching Up

Over 40's Moving Back and Catching Up

Old Feb 11th 2013, 2:48 pm
lf1
BE Forum Addict

lf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OVER 50's & 60's Chit-Chat & Daily Catch-Up Thread

Originally Posted by dunroving
Thanks Dunroving.
Old Feb 11th 2013, 3:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

cheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
Checked my credit card today and Washington has taken the money for Dd's UK passport I also balanced my check book to find the cheque for my US passport has been cashed, so new passports winging their way to us I hope.
That our next ones needing renewal are done from UK.
Can you confirm the cost of the UK passport?
Old Feb 11th 2013, 3:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

cheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curleytops
Cheers, pity you hadn't come last year before we left Kent, we were minutes away from Ashford, we could have met up for a pint. Did you say you were going to be visiting Downton Abbey?

Strictly speaking I'm only allowed to drink water but thanks for the thought. (Who follows strick rules)?

Yes we have tickets for Downton Abbey.
Old Feb 11th 2013, 3:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by between two worlds
Good to see you back windsong. Hope the dream can begin to shift into reality.
There are few others who need to be checking in. Salt Spring Island, where are you?
Old Feb 11th 2013, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by curleytops
I suspect the rumours about Communist sympathies & involvement had something to do with his difficulties with the US govt.
True but how many millionaires have sympathy for the commies?
Old Feb 11th 2013, 5:11 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cheers
Rhyl North Wales
Beacon
North Devon
Ashford Kent
Rhyl? Poor you.
Old Feb 11th 2013, 5:12 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Can you confirm the cost of the UK passport?
It was a childs one and cost about $167 off the top of my head. could have been slightly more or less.
Old Feb 11th 2013, 5:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rhyl? Poor you.
I said Rhyl but I should have said Snowdonia. Is that better?
Old Feb 11th 2013, 5:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

It was a childs one and cost about $167 off the top of my head. could have been slightly more or less.
Just looked it up and it is $211. Do you agree?
Old Feb 11th 2013, 5:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

$134 for a child.
Old Feb 11th 2013, 5:34 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

I said Rhyl but I should have said Snowdonia. Is that better?
Much better

$134 for a child.
Hmmm I just went and checked my Credit card and they charged $167 maybe that includes the posting back to me? Or they've gone up yet again!
Old Feb 11th 2013, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers, is this the cost of renewing a U.S. passport for an adult?
Old Feb 11th 2013, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Back home now in my home town in England U.K. after 36 years in U.S. now retired and loving it,
jasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dontheturner
Sprog.
SPROG? Whats it mean?
Old Feb 11th 2013, 9:53 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Originally Posted by windsong
Cheers, is this the cost of renewing a U.S. passport for an adult?
No thats the cost of an Adult UK passport.
The US passport for an adult costs $110
Old Feb 11th 2013, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

bluenose123 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jasper123
SPROG? Whats it mean?
Army twang Roders.
Young. ********

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.