Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Our moving back timescale - 3 months on

Wikiposts

Our moving back timescale - 3 months on

Old Jan 28th 2011, 11:13 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Our moving back timescale - 3 months on

Originally Posted by Cumbrian Lass
where abouts are you moving back to Beedubya ?
Either to stay with my sister in Cheshire or maybe London if a job offer turns up trumps.
Old Jan 28th 2011, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

beachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beedubya
Either to stay with my sister in Cheshire or maybe London if a job offer turns up trumps.
Not long now Bee
Old Jan 28th 2011, 11:49 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beachgal21
Not long now Bee
OMG I just sold all my furniture to a young couple just getting their own place, no negotiating on the price or anything!!!!!!

I HAVE to go now as I have nowhere to sit or sleep after they pick it up LOL!!
Old Jan 28th 2011, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

beachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG I just sold all my furniture to a young couple just getting their own place, no negotiating on the price or anything!!!!!!

I HAVE to go now as I have nowhere to sit or sleep after they pick it up LOL!!
I just watched Escape to the Country on iPlayer which was about an English family returning from Australia that were looking for a home in Wiltshire. The homes and surrounding countryside was so English ... I had a huge lump in my throat I'm so envious of you Bee, I wished it were me going home
Old Jan 28th 2011, 12:08 pm
Home Sweet Home

I just watched Escape to the Country on iPlayer which was about an English family returning from Australia that were looking for a home in Wiltshire. The homes and surrounding countryside was so English ... I had a huge lump in my throat I'm so envious of you Bee, I wished it were me going home
You know it is really, really hard being single. And I do wish I had some in my life and somebody to share the costs of life with $$$$$, but in another way I have complete freedom to do as I want..........gotta look at the positives.
Old Jan 28th 2011, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

You know it is really, really hard being single. And I do wish I had some in my life and somebody to share the costs of life with $$$$$, but in another way I have complete freedom to do as I want..........gotta look at the positives.
I know what you mean Bee. I hope against hope that my OH will want to return home with me, but somehow I doubt it. But we'll survive none the less, and you're right, it does give you the freedom to plot your own course for a new life
Old Jan 28th 2011, 12:48 pm
Home Sweet Home

I know what you mean Bee. I hope against hope that my OH will want to return home with me, but somehow I doubt it. But we'll survive none the less, and you're right, it does give you the freedom to plot your own course for a new life
I would trade in the freedom anyday for the , but it ain't happening in Oz, maybe I will get lucky in the UK.
Old Jan 28th 2011, 12:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

I would trade in the freedom anyday for the , but it ain't happening in Oz, maybe I will get lucky in the UK.
You fancy training a new one up then?
Old Jan 30th 2011, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

dontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud of

Barb, Hope you are soon able to get a small Ford Car, then also a GPS Sat Nav. Then you can type in TF1 3QF, and follow the directions! - there will be a welcome at the end. Take Care, Barb , and might see you soon. love dontheturner & Tippawan xxx
Old Jan 30th 2011, 10:40 pm
Home Sweet Home

Originally Posted by dontheturner
Barb, Hope you are soon able to get a small Ford Car, then also a GPS Sat Nav. Then you can type in TF1 3QF, and follow the directions! - there will be a welcome at the end. Take Care, Barb , and might see you soon. love dontheturner & Tippawan xxx
Hey who knows Don and Tim where any of us will end up!! At least for all of us it will hopefully be the place we all call home.

It would be FANTASTIC to have a great big meetup/reunion though!! Maybe we can all meet at TF1 3QF LOL!!
Old Jan 31st 2011, 6:19 am
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Think positive.