OSS worldwide movers

Old Aug 30th 2007, 2:08 am
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light
Default OSS worldwide movers

Hello

I just had to write for anyone who is currently trying to find a removals company in Australia. please consider OSS.

I have been dealing with them for almost a years since they originally quoted my removals (I have difficulty selling my house). Their agent called me regularly, but was never pushy, to find out if we had a date for removals.

We are now all booked in, only to find out the money coming from Scotland to pay for the removals will not arrive in time for the uplift. Despite the fact that their paperwork says no uplift will take place without full payment, I have been told we can pay late as long as payment is made before we expect our goods delivered.

what service! just wated to let you all know in case someone was considering using them

Mel

PS I do not work for this company!!!