One Way ticket booked....

Old Apr 23rd 2009, 4:15 am
Forum Regular

Clangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud of
Default One Way ticket booked....

Well I did it... I booked my one way ticket, my son and I leave on June 8th!!!

I've been absent for a while and not posted much, I've been busy selling furniture and things, and preparing my house to rent out....but wanted to say this forum has been a huge help in making my decision to return.

My citizenship interview is tomorrow at 12:30pm....so fingers crossed all goes well....

Thanks
Clangers (Deborah)
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 9:00 am
Banned

cricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One Way ticket booked....

Good luck. We're heading home around the 5th. Can't tell you how pleased I am.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 4:34 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the move.
Is it your US citizenship you are going for?
Old May 5th 2009, 3:16 am
Forum Regular

Clangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud ofClangers has much to be proud of

Yep...US Citizenship it is....and then moving home......

Although the stress of the oath letter not arriving before I leave is really worrying me!!!!
Old May 5th 2009, 3:19 am
BE Enthusiast

stm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck with the move home, hope everything works out for you.
Old May 5th 2009, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cricket1
Good luck. We're heading home around the 5th. Can't tell you how pleased I am.

GOOD LUCK - YEAH!!
Old May 5th 2009, 4:47 am
Richard & Nikki

dickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to all

Good luck with the move, not long to wait! Hope all goes well. Don't forget to do an update. I've only got 2 more sleeps then back to the land of the living. Good luck.
Old May 5th 2009, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

merleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to beholdmerleoberon is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: One Way ticket booked....

Originally Posted by dickchap
Good luck with the move, not long to wait! Hope all goes well. Don't forget to do an update. I've only got 2 more sleeps then back to the land of the living. Good luck.
I've been following your story with interest- you have had similar thoughts to me about a lot of stuff. please keep us posted about how it goes when you get back to uk. hope it all goes well

and good luck with it
Old May 5th 2009, 8:57 am
Richard & Nikki

dickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to all

Started packing today!! I'm scared! I'm excited, I'm worried, I'm happy I'm, sad I'm all sorts of things at the moment. Hubby been very quiet since being in from work. I think it has suddenly hit him that we are going. It's going to be very hard saying goodbye at the airport! Not looking forward to it. Haven't even thought about the fact that I really really hate flying! Will defo do an update when I get back.
Old May 5th 2009, 10:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Started packing today!! I'm scared! I'm excited, I'm worried, I'm happy I'm, sad I'm all sorts of things at the moment. Hubby been very quiet since being in from work. I think it has suddenly hit him that we are going. It's going to be very hard saying goodbye at the airport! Not looking forward to it. Haven't even thought about the fact that I really really hate flying! Will defo do an update when I get back.
Wow, good luck with the move, I am sure it will be fine and you will be back together again before you know it. Saying goodbye will be hard - be sure to get a good phone contract once you get back, those sms can be a killer!
Old May 5th 2009, 11:10 am
Richard & Nikki

Originally Posted by quoll
Wow, good luck with the move, I am sure it will be fine and you will be back together again before you know it. Saying goodbye will be hard - be sure to get a good phone contract once you get back, those sms can be a killer!
We have SKYPE mobiles and also web cams so we willl be able to chat as much as we want it just means getting up early or staying up late. We will have to work round the time difference.
Old May 5th 2009, 1:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to wish everyone loads of good wishes for their returns home.
Old May 5th 2009, 2:45 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

So did the interview go OK?
How long till the swearing in ceremony?
Old May 6th 2009, 5:51 am
Forum Regular

Doulin is just really niceDoulin is just really niceDoulin is just really niceDoulin is just really niceDoulin is just really niceDoulin is just really niceDoulin is just really niceDoulin is just really nice

i SO KNOW ALL THIS FEELINGS !! GOOD LUCK WE LEAVING SA ON THE 22 MAY BE IN THE UK ON THE 23 MAY
Old May 6th 2009, 6:01 am
Forum Regular

tuppins is just really nicetuppins is just really nicetuppins is just really nicetuppins is just really nicetuppins is just really nicetuppins is just really nicetuppins is just really nicetuppins is just really nice

Good for you! Goodluck!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.