Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

O/T drivers liscense experience

O/T drivers liscense experience

Old Jul 6th 2004, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

tcylinder is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: O/T drivers liscense experience

Maybe the gay examiner didn't want to sweat a little. Or maybe is was the fact that I unwittingly brought Angela to the national capitol for racism. Or maybe she needs a little more practice. Oh well, 27 more days to go.

ALP & ALP [/QUOTE]

Wow, a homophobe crying racism!?! Now I've read everything.
Old Jul 6th 2004, 6:59 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tcylinder

Wow, a homophobe crying racism!?! Now I've read everything.
I haven't seen any evidence of homophobia ............ but then again I didn't see any evidence of racism either.
Old Jul 6th 2004, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

tcylinder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Leslie66
I haven't seen any evidence of homophobia ............ but then again I didn't see any evidence of racism either.

"I really was just describibg the guy really. I am sure he wouldn't deny or object to being called gay. Is there a P/C prrase for gayness? Testicularly challenged?"

You're right as, what I originally interpreted as homophobia turns out to be sheer stupidity.

I also agree that I don't see any overwhelming evidence of racism on the part of the DMV guy. Had he said something like "speak English" or "go back to your own country" or the like...But since he gave her a simple instruction which she couldn't carry out without hesitation and questioning, I don't see how that was racist.

"Nothing was really meant by it just as nothing would be meant by my describing my secretary as black."

Perhaps IPdiver should have his black secretary call a mechanic and have them take a look at his car's air conditioning system since it was either this, the DMV guy's sexuality or racism which is to blame for the outcome of the driver's test.
Old Jul 6th 2004, 8:11 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

4 pages because somebody failed their driving test.. The world is going mad.
Old Jul 6th 2004, 8:14 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ray6

It is more than that!":lecture:
I think we all should DROP it..
Old Jul 6th 2004, 8:19 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Aaaaaaaaack!! I had to read back over thread to find this..... I never even noticed the post you are quoting from.......... Funny stuff.

Originally posted by tcylinder
"I really was just describibg the guy really. I am sure he wouldn't deny or object to being called gay. Is there a P/C prrase for gayness? Testicularly challenged?"

You're right as, what I originally interpreted as homophobia turns out to be sheer stupidity.

I also agree that I don't see any overwhelming evidence of racism on the part of the DMV guy. Had he said something like "speak English" or "go back to your own country" or the like...But since he gave her a simple instruction which she couldn't carry out without hesitation and questioning, I don't see how that was racist.

"Nothing was really meant by it just as nothing would be meant by my describing my secretary as black."

Perhaps IPdiver should have his black secretary call a mechanic and have them take a look at his car's air conditioning system since it was either this, the DMV guy's sexuality or racism which is to blame for the outcome of the driver's test.
Old Jul 6th 2004, 8:21 pm
WTF?

Originally posted by ray6

LMAO..........

Yeah Ray!!! Why don't you just DROP IT!!!!