Not to long now!!

Old Aug 3rd 2010, 4:22 am
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Not to long now!!

2 months and 11 days till take off!!!!

We are going back to the UK and although it was a decision that was not really one we were going to make, now we are...I can't wait.

Going because of family illness (FIL really Ill) so hubby needs to spend some time with him and support his Mum.

Managed to get the kids back to their old School and Kyle, my eldest has even got back in the same class as his best friend!!

Just got to find Hubby a job and and a house to rent and we will be sorted....lots to do in 2 months but I think we should be OK as we have done it a few times before!!

I don't think we will ever come back to Oz...and that thought really doesn't bother me at all now!!!! Roll on October!!

LibbyX
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 1:09 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Not to long now!!

It's great that you know it's the right decision although 'never say never' Hope your husband gets the right job as soon as possible and that your FiL's health improves as much as it can.
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

charleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry about FIL,but very happy for you to be going home and I really hope it works well, I love your attitude!
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 2:58 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Libby my lovely, your story is a true reflection of the saying 'never say never' - who'd have thought you'd end back in the UK after all the pinging and ponging, but it's obviously all meant to be.

With your positive attitude I just know things will work out just great for you and the family - fab news that you've got the kids back into their school.

Good luck with it all honeyxxx
Old Aug 5th 2010, 1:16 am
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks you guys..

I don't post much nowadays but though I would share my story...if for no other reason than to prove the fact that nothing is set in concrete and "stuff" happens that can change the flow of your life "just like that"!!

I am choosing to stay positive about the whole thing and now can not wait to see everyone back home and whatever else happens will happen, whether I want it to or not!

You can not control everything no matter how much you want to, so my theory is to go with it and make positives out of all situations, no matter what!! There is always a silver lining...mine being that my kids are the most excited they have ever been in their little lives at going back and seeing the family again, because, no matter how many friends you make, your family are really the only people in their lives that really, truly, deep down, care!!

LibbyX
Old Aug 20th 2010, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

charleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Wondering how things are going Libby?
Old Aug 30th 2010, 5:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Charleygirl,

Things are OK at the moment thank you...

We are starting to sell stuff now and so far so good....

Got the kids back in to their old school so they are happy!!

Need to find a house still and Hubby work but we keep on trying....

We now have only 45 days left on Ozzy soil..!!!

Hubby's Dad is no worse at the moment so that's all good...no better...but no worse!!!

So all in all, it's all good....not panicking yet!! Thanks for askingXX

LibbyXX
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 4:52 pm
Just Joined

bakugan has a brilliant futurebakugan has a brilliant futurebakugan has a brilliant futurebakugan has a brilliant futurebakugan has a brilliant futurebakugan has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by LIBBY
2 months and 11 days till take off!!!!

We are going back to the UK and although it was a decision that was not really one we were going to make, now we are...I can't wait.

Going because of family illness (FIL really Ill) so hubby needs to spend some time with him and support his Mum.

Managed to get the kids back to their old School and Kyle, my eldest has even got back in the same class as his best friend!!

Just got to find Hubby a job and and a house to rent and we will be sorted....lots to do in 2 months but I think we should be OK as we have done it a few times before!!

I don't think we will ever come back to Oz...and that thought really doesn't bother me at all now!!!! Roll on October!!

LibbyX
You might remember me as Mrs Best - unhappy in Melbourne. We are finally back in the UK after spending 5 rollercoaster years in Melbourne! We all love it back home! I have to say I am NO hurry to get back to Australia.

Can't believe how many times you have been backwards and forwards!! Is it 3 times now?

Remember - nowhere is forever........

Good Luck