Wikiposts

Not a good day today

Old Aug 8th 2007, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Not a good day today

Originally Posted by dunroving
I've never been in your situation (I have no-one to answer to/for but the dog), but I can imagine how confusing and conflicted you must feel.

I've always said "You never know what is around the corner", and my life experiences have backed that up (good and bad). It's not impossible that OH will change his mind - maybe not tomorrow, maybe not next year - or that something will change and you will return (or maybe even you will change and won't want to return). Anyway, I recommend always keeping in your mind that it doesn't have to be final, all things are possible, you may, one day be back there, or happy being somewhere else. Don't let anyone make you feel that you have to slam the door shut on your past experience as if there's no going back.

Ironically, for me trying to do that has often given me peace of mind in the place I don't really want to be. Just the hope of possibilities sometime in the future.
Thats such a good post
Old Aug 10th 2007, 6:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Southern Ontario(house is SOLD on our way back to UK/aug 09)
dewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud ofdewdrop has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mick69
I have booked our tickets today to return to the UK on 31st August - one way

As most of you are aware its my OH who wants to return and not me. I had hoped that he would have changed his mind before I booked them but sadly no.

Anyway, its pointless dwelling on things now the deed is done. Just have to look forward and hope he's made the right decision.

Just wanted to get that off my chest!!!! Thanks for listening

Lynne
It would be difficult emotionally, if it was one sided...hope you can work it out! and not be upset w/him. You may be pleasantly surprised how you missed being back.

we are hoping to do the move to the uk....fingers crossed!
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

johull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to alljohull is a name known to all

Originally Posted by megansmummy
Awww hugs to you hun. Its so hard when the other wants to stay & one wants out! I know better than anyone & unfortunately mine came at a price!

Im sure once you get back you will see some benefits to returning. Its really not that bad honest!!

Your OH is lucky that you are going back with him. Who knows maybe in time he may not settle back here & want to return!

Good luck & keep us posted! xx
Hi Megans Mummy

How are you going on back in Cardiff - have you settled in and found your feet. Hope your happy and your little one has settled in. I read your thread for ages (at work - minimising every 2 seconds!!!) and felt for you so much.

How is OH - any regrets - him - not you!!