Old Apr 17th 2006, 5:23 am
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Newbie

Originally Posted by Elvira
Well, there's Woodsey and Eskimo... But they're on L1 transfer + GC sponsorship + 6-figure salary. Hardly typical...
I actually find the implication of this post quite offensive I was going to send you a PM but in the spirit of a public forum please explain what you mean how do you know what I earn ? why is it relevant ?
Are we the type of people only happy because of money ? have we had it "easy" over here in your opinion ? if so you should read some the posts 12 months ago about our teenage daughter...
Old Apr 17th 2006, 12:32 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eskimo
I actually find the implication of this post quite offensive I was going to send you a PM but in the spirit of a public forum please explain what you mean how do you know what I earn ? why is it relevant ?
Are we the type of people only happy because of money ? have we had it "easy" over here in your opinion ? if so you should read some the posts 12 months ago about our teenage daughter...
Well we all have access to the 15 cameras secreted about your house ...
You are all part of a TV show ...Now stop scratching your balls when the camera is on you ....
Old Apr 17th 2006, 1:17 pm

syllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
I very much doubt if a marketing job will get him here.. but maybe...
H-1B
A specialty occupation requires theoretical and practical application of a body of specialized knowledge along with at least a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. For example, architecture, engineering, mathematics, physical sciences, social sciences, medicine and health, education, business specialties, accounting, law, theology, and the arts are specialty occupations.
Well, they let me in on a H-1B...
Old Apr 17th 2006, 1:23 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by syllk
Well, they let me in on a H-1B...
Yes but you specialized subject ... was needed ...
very few have the ability to hide for 8 hours a day in a cubicle
and do absolutely nothing ..and appear to be overworked ...
Old Apr 17th 2006, 1:28 pm

syllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Yes but you specialized subject ... was needed ...
very few have the ability to hide for 8 hours a day in a cubicle
and do absolutely nothing ..and appear to be overworked ...
Aye, I suppose that does require some talent...I just wonder which category they were able to shoe-horn me into for the H-1B?
Old Apr 17th 2006, 1:30 pm
Ray

Aye, I suppose that does require some talent...I just wonder which category they were able to shoe-horn me into for the H-1B?
physical sciences obviously ......You have a GC now though ...I hope ...
Old Apr 17th 2006, 1:34 pm

Originally Posted by Ray
physical sciences obviously ......You have a GC now though ...I hope ...
Yup...got it in 2004, although I was in the backlog for a few years. Feel really sorry for those stuck in the retrogression issue that's going on right now, though.
Old Apr 17th 2006, 1:48 pm
Ray

Yup...got it in 2004, although I was in the backlog for a few years. Feel really sorry for those stuck in the retrogression issue that's going on right now, though.
Thank God for that ... I had a terrible though ..I would have to start bride hunting for you ...
Old Apr 17th 2006, 1:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Northampton_1974
I'll have a look, as there seem to be a few unhappy campers on this site.... does anyone not regret moving over....come on now don't be shy
I don't regret moving... and I'm not the only one.
Old Apr 17th 2006, 1:55 pm

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
Aye, moving over here was probably one of the better decisions that I've ever made.
Old Apr 17th 2006, 1:55 pm

Originally Posted by Ray
Thank God for that ... I had a terrible though ..I would have to start bride hunting for you ...
Is there a catalogue to browse?
Old Apr 17th 2006, 2:06 pm
Ray

Is there a catalogue to browse?
Just for you .... anybody on this site is your for the taking ...
http://squirrelrat.diaryland.com/index.html
Old Apr 17th 2006, 2:19 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Offensive ???
Don't be such a homo ffs. Alright, it might be a bit out of order and completely irrelevant, but hardly offensive.

Are we the type of people only happy because of money ?
Actually now that you mention it I can picture you down in the boozer giving it the old-Harry Enfield..."I'm considerably richer than yaoouuuu"
Old Apr 17th 2006, 2:36 pm
C'mon you Dragons

Schnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
Ditto the above; we're having the time of our lives. No regrets whatsoever, apart from not bringing enough Marmite!
Old Apr 17th 2006, 2:38 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Very sorry to have offended you - that is not in my nature. As for $$$, I could elaborate but I won't... I have no idea about your teenage daughter, but seeing that I have teenagers myself

Pace, pace, o mio caro - oops, forgot, you don't like O....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.