Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

is this the new chat up line?

Wikiposts

is this the new chat up line?

Old Aug 10th 2006, 1:27 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: is this the new chat up line?

Originally Posted by cinnabar
Are you sure it wasn't Ray? He does a nifty line in swimming lessons. Did the bloke in the supermarket want anything cooked in exchange?
Joycee just left on her cruise ....first job ..leave crumbs on the kitchen counter ...

Annabel ..wanna come and play with my lilo ...
Old Aug 10th 2006, 2:08 am
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

When I lived in London, I could see into the flats across the road and vice versa. In one flat lived a Greek body builder guy with his girlfriend. Every night after his girlfriend had gone to bed, the guy would turn off all the lights in his place and jump up and down naked in front of the window.
Needless to say me and my male (gay) friend used to die laughing watching him.

Then one morning he followed me to work and told me his girlfriend had a bad back and couldn't have sex with him as it hurt her back too much, but he needed to have sex at least twice a day - so would I be willing to help him out?

At which point I told him NO! and legged it on the train to work and felt quite scared. However it didn't stop him from putting on his nightly show...which we still secretly watched
Old Aug 10th 2006, 2:42 am
Guest21

Originally Posted by Sarah
When I lived in London, I could see into the flats across the road and vice versa. In one flat lived a Greek body builder guy with his girlfriend. Every night after his girlfriend had gone to bed, the guy would turn off all the lights in his place and jump up and down naked in front of the window.

Then one morning he followed me to work and told me his girlfriend had a bad back and couldn't have sex with him as it hurt her back too much, but he needed to have sex at least twice a day - so would I be willing to help him out?

At which point I told him NO! and legged it on the train to work and felt quite scared. However it didn't stop him from putting on his nightly show...which we still secretly watched
Thats Hilarious

Old Aug 10th 2006, 4:47 am
Moaning Like A Pro

Tolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond repute

Tune in next week for another episode of "Lifestyles of the Sad & Desperate". Starring Greek nymphomaniacs, perverted Egyptians and Kroeger's answer to Pierce Brosnan.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 10:27 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

That's soooo funny!
Old Aug 10th 2006, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

elaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my god there is some wierdos in this world eh...well funny tho !
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

cinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elaineKB
Oh my god there is some wierdos in this world eh...well funny tho !
Yep, it is a worldwide phenomenon, apparently:

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm...=news.quirkies

88 year old bloke in India has sex daily (preferably between 2am and 4am).

What was his chat-up line to the third wife, one wonders. "Would you like to live in my mud hut in a remote part of India and be the mother of my child ... we can herd goats together and make jiggy jiggy" maybe.
Old Aug 13th 2006, 2:37 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Joycee just left on her cruise ....first job ..leave crumbs on the kitchen counter ... ...
Joycee is back from her cruise ...thank God ..I was getting fed up with cornflakes for dinner .....
Old Aug 13th 2006, 2:43 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by whiskers
Reminded me of when I lived in California I was packing the groceries into the car and this really cute guy comes rushing out of the store and said to me I was watching you shop and thought that you were stunning yer right anyway I said thanks and he asked me for a date I declined due to the fact that I was going threw my Divorce at the time and never mind the fact he was about 20 years my junior But never the less was secretly chuffed that he had the balls to run out of the store to ask me (he worked there) he told me his name was Matt and if I ever changed my mind to come and see him ( I don't think so)

I was telling the girls at work and about 3 weeks later the Human Resource manager said to me that her girl friend also got picked up by the same smooth talking Matt outside the store, I guess he was playing Russian Roulette sooner or later a yes.............Bummer and I thought I was the only one lol
Reminds me of the time I had a flat tyre in St Ives, Cornwall. When I'd finished a guy came over and congratulated me on knowing how to change the wheel, said he'd been stood across the road watching. Gentlemen eh?
Old Aug 13th 2006, 3:21 pm

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Reminds me of the time I had a flat tyre in St Ives, Cornwall. When I'd finished a guy came over and congratulated me on knowing how to change the wheel, said he'd been stood across the road watching. Gentlemen eh?

Yeah, but how did he know you wouldn't give him the "just cos I'm a woman it doesn't mean I can't change a tyre on my own you neanderthal sexist pig" routine....Women, eh

Ps - If I see someone in trouble (and I haven't got the kids in the car) I normally do offer to help, and some are grateful, but some are either suspicious or offended/offensive!!
Old Aug 13th 2006, 3:40 pm
Gone but not forgotten. RIP

TRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anabella
Anyway I just thought I'd share this story with you guys, hopefully it'll bring a smile to your face if nothing else. Or maybe you have some story to tell that will make us all smile ?

Anabella
Next time, get his business card and give it to the police.
Old Aug 13th 2006, 3:42 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yorkieabroad
Yeah, but how did he know you wouldn't give him the "just cos I'm a woman it doesn't mean I can't change a tyre on my own you neanderthal sexist pig" routine....Women, eh

Ps - If I see someone in trouble (and I haven't got the kids in the car) I normally do offer to help, and some are grateful, but some are either suspicious or offended/offensive!!
It was about 25 yrs ago...don't think people were as PC or as easily offended then.
Old Aug 14th 2006, 6:02 am

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute

It was about 25 yrs ago...don't think people were as PC or as easily offended then.
No, and people were probably more willing to accept help rather than wonder whether the "helper" was going to attack/rob/rape/kidnap/murder them.....
Old Aug 14th 2006, 6:34 am
Moaning Like A Pro

Tolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond repute

LOL!! It wasn't me was it?

I agree with the other poster though, the poor bugger was probably terrified of being accused of either:

a) being a preying pervert hoping to take advantage
b) being a chauvinistic pig

Honestly, you liberated women make it tough for us bigots.