Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

my upcoming interview!!!!!!!!!

my upcoming interview!!!!!!!!!

Old Jan 15th 2004, 6:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: my upcoming interview!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by cutenurse300
Just called the US embassy today to find out if they received my papers and if everything is okay and they told me that they sended a letter out today with my interview appointment,so ofcourse i asked the lady if she could tell me when i m scheduled....and i m scheduled for next week already!!!The medical on thursday 22 january and the interview on friday,the embassy is about 9 hours away so i was able to book a flight on wednesdayevening!!!!Woow that was pretty quick..the embassy received my case on january the 9 th.
Which Embassy is your interview?? Damn that is a quick interview!! Congrats!

Jamie
Old Jan 15th 2004, 6:04 pm
At last in Josh's arms =)

JoshsCarole is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by dutchman2001nl
Tell me about it. I'd be glad with the packet 3, damn it !
If this takes long, I might really take on knitting....
I don't know how far you live from the American consulate, but I know that most consulate will let you pick up packet 3 yourself (and some will even give you your interview date right there right then).

With 33° degrees in Louisville right now (and it feels like 26°), you might really want a nice, warm sweater!
Old Jan 15th 2004, 6:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by JoshsCarole
I don't know how far you live from the American consulate, but I know that most consulate will let you pick up packet 3 yourself (and some will even give you your interview date right there right then).

With 33° degrees in Louisville right now (and it feels like 26°), you might really want a nice, warm sweater!
Not here.... besides, it takes them about 4 weeks to get the police certificate..... can't do that here ourselves.
Old Jan 15th 2004, 6:08 pm
At last in Josh's arms =)

JoshsCarole is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by dutchman2001nl
Not here.... besides, it takes them about 4 weeks to get the police certificate..... can't do that here ourselves.
Shucks, sorry then... It's only been a week anyway, that's how long it took the consulate here to send me packet 3. So there's nothing to worry about yet! =)
Old Jan 15th 2004, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!!!

More good news - that was quick! Not long now Cutenurse, the end is at last in sight (well, K1 at least!) and I bet you can't believe it!

It is soooooooooo cold here at the moment, record lows since back in the 1950's - temp of around 0°F with a windchill of -25°F!!!!!! Brrrrrrrrrrr Still, at least you'll have your man to cuddle up next to

Hope all goes well with the interview and please keep us informed.

Old Jan 15th 2004, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

JanFree is an unknown quantity at this point

Just called the US embassy today to find out if they received my papers and if everything is okay and they told me that they sended a letter out today with my interview appointment,so ofcourse i asked the lady if she could tell me when i m scheduled....and i m scheduled for next week already!!!The medical on thursday 22 january and the interview on friday,the embassy is about 9 hours away so i was able to book a flight on wednesdayevening!!!!Woow that was pretty quick..the embassy received my case on january the 9 th.
Congratulations!! Interviews keep rolling in!!!!!
Old Jan 15th 2004, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

rnessman is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news Sonja!! I hope and pray everything goes fine this time as you certainly have waited long enough and deserve to be okayed. Soon you will be in Mass. although dont come too quickly as were having really cold frigid weather right now. Were expected to set an all time low tonight and into tomorrow. Nothing new for me though being from Canada. Again congrats!!

Bob the Canadian and Joanie

Old Jan 16th 2004, 2:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

cutenurse300 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by sunflwrgrl13
Which Embassy is your interview?? Damn that is a quick interview!! Congrats!

Jamie
My embassy is in Vienna..ye i think it s the fastest embassy!!
Old Jan 16th 2004, 2:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

cutenurse300 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by rnessman
Great news Sonja!! I hope and pray everything goes fine this time as you certainly have waited long enough and deserve to be okayed. Soon you will be in Mass. although dont come too quickly as were having really cold frigid weather right now. Were expected to set an all time low tonight and into tomorrow. Nothing new for me though being from Canada. Again congrats!!

HEYYYYYY BOB THE CANADIAN.....so good to hear from you again.
Any news from Rebecca (Endymion)?
Old Jan 16th 2004, 2:28 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by whistlestop01
Where you moving to??? I will be in Quincy!
Quincy!!! Steve keeps his boat there at Clipper Marina so we'll be spending all summer there! You must keep in touch.
Old Jan 19th 2004, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

rnessman is an unknown quantity at this point

No I havent seen her anywhere as yet including this site. She must be enjoying herself too much. Hehehe!

HEYYYYYY BOB THE CANADIAN.....so good to hear from you again.
Any news from Rebecca (Endymion)?
Old Jan 19th 2004, 2:00 pm
Welsh Wife

JohnCindy is on a distinguished road

Gosh that was quick!! WOWOWOW. I wish I could have gone there instead of going thru this process on this side of the pond. But parental ties keep me here for the moment. Hope when or if we do decide to go back that the process will be just as quick as your was this time Best wishes for everything!!
Cindy