Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Murray's bitter pill to swallow in the Rugby. Anyone but England?

Murray's bitter pill to swallow in the Rugby. Anyone but England?

Old Apr 4th 2009, 2:49 am
Just Joined

sometimes has a brilliant futuresometimes has a brilliant futuresometimes has a brilliant futuresometimes has a brilliant futuresometimes has a brilliant futuresometimes has a brilliant futuresometimes has a brilliant future
Default Re: Murray's bitter pill to swallow in the Rugby. Anyone but England?

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
I read you are a "waste facility officer" bloody hell... how appropriate
What gives you the right to knock someone about their profession.
Have you every thought how hurtful you are to people.
Before you say anything you do have a right to an opinion ,good or bad but you do not have the right to put people down because of the job they do.
This forum is for chatting to people who want to share thoughts and feelings with invisible people ,I am sure it is not about hurting people.I see you did not have enough courage to right down your occupation.
Old Apr 4th 2009, 3:18 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sometimes
What gives you the right to knock someone about their profession.
Have you every thought how hurtful you are to people.
Before you say anything you do have a right to an opinion ,good or bad but you do not have the right to put people down because of the job they do.
This forum is for chatting to people who want to share thoughts and feelings with invisible people ,I am sure it is not about hurting people.I see you did not have enough courage to right down your occupation.
PMSL... oh i see... so its perfectly ok to call someone an English arsehole in an other language, but not ok to give them a serve back?
Get over yourself. I am only rude to those who have been rude to me.

As for my work history, I am unbale to work right now due to severe illness, and those who are regulars here all know about my work history anyway. Never been a secret.
Old Apr 4th 2009, 7:03 am
Just Joined

sometimes has a brilliant futuresometimes has a brilliant futuresometimes has a brilliant futuresometimes has a brilliant futuresometimes has a brilliant futuresometimes has a brilliant futuresometimes has a brilliant future

PMSL... oh i see... so its perfectly ok to call someone an English arsehole in an other language, but not ok to give them a serve back?
Get over yourself. I am only rude to those who have been rude to me.

As for my work history, I am unbale to work right now due to severe illness, and those who are regulars here all know about my work history anyway. Never been a secret.
If you are not english as you say then I suppose he was not calling you an
arsehole you have a go at every australian on here but when you attack to defend as you seem to do ,that is when we find out who can not communicate effectively and who needs to insult to get the point across.
You best have a go at me then cause I work with waste all day.
Old Apr 4th 2009, 7:27 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

If you are not english as you say then I suppose he was not calling you an
arsehole you have a go at every australian on here but when you attack to defend as you seem to do ,that is when we find out who can not communicate effectively and who needs to insult to get the point across.
You best have a go at me then cause I work with waste all day.
Yes... i bet you do...
Old Apr 4th 2009, 1:14 pm
Just Joined

Yes... i bet you do...
My heart goes out to you because you seem to want to attack and make smart comments to defend yourself.You know when this is dictating your life as it seems to do to yours , you need help, have you ever thought about seeing a Psychologist to discuss your problems .This is my professional advice to you.
Old Apr 4th 2009, 9:57 pm
I don't give a damn

My heart goes out to you because you seem to want to attack and make smart comments to defend yourself.You know when this is dictating your life as it seems to do to yours , you need help, have you ever thought about seeing a Psychologist to discuss your problems .This is my professional advice to you.
Yeah thanks... i'll take you advice much appreciated
Old Apr 4th 2009, 10:09 pm
Knight Templar

tomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant future

It would seem that Andy Murray's problem is not that he has a better personality than Tim Henman, nor even that he's a Scot, nor still that he is the best tennis player from the British Isles for over half a century, but that he wins competitions, and makes no apology for not liking being beaten.
Old Apr 4th 2009, 10:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tomarense
It would seem that Andy Murray's problem is not that he has a better personality than Tim Henman, nor even that he's a Scot, nor still that he is the best tennis player from the British Isles for over half a century, but that he wins competitions, and makes no apology for not liking being beaten.
Well said, I total agree!

Go Andy, go Andy.

I am a Scot and i am extremely proud of this Scotsman!

xx
Old Apr 5th 2009, 5:48 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tr1boy
I have a sliding scale. I support England in all things. Next I support anyone playing Australia at anything (anyone but Australia if you like). Then it's pretty much anyone except Scotland, Ireland or Wales. I never used to think like that but these countries think they have a monopoly on being patriotic and somehow it's ok for them to support anyone playing us but we're somehow meant to shout for them Shove that. France is next on the list.
LOL Hilarious.
Old Apr 6th 2009, 3:27 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with what you say but that is one of the reasons why I don't like him. Nothing to do with his nationality. He is a public figure and whilst no sportsman likes to lose they all will at some stage in their career. I don't want my kids thinking that it's OK to be a stroppy git when they lose. Bad sportsmanship is something I can't abide.
Old Apr 6th 2009, 9:14 am
Knight Templar

tomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by northernbird
I agree with what you say but that is one of the reasons why I don't like him. Nothing to do with his nationality. He is a public figure and whilst no sportsman likes to lose they all will at some stage in their career. I don't want my kids thinking that it's OK to be a stroppy git when they lose. Bad sportsmanship is something I can't abide.
It's fortunate, then, that British sport has been dominated by the Henman's etc, of this world and not the Fergussons, Shankleys, Cloughs, Steins and Murrays!!!
Old Apr 6th 2009, 11:18 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

I see you did not have enough courage to right down your occupation.
Housewife innit.
Old Apr 6th 2009, 11:21 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

It's fortunate, then, that British sport has been dominated by the Henman's etc, of this world and not the Fergussons, Shankleys, Cloughs, Steins and Murrays!!!
With the exception of Clough all Scots as well.
Old Apr 6th 2009, 12:15 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jules Europe
Housewife innit.
Would you care to explain what is wrong with being a housewife?
Old Apr 6th 2009, 12:38 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Originally Posted by northernbird
Would you care to explain what is wrong with being a housewife?
Nothing really......as long as they dedicate their time to washing pots and pans, sewing and making the bed etc

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.