Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Mum and Dad are here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mum and Dad are here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Dec 21st 2008, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mum and Dad are here!!!!!!!!!!!!

v v v happy!
Old Dec 21st 2008, 10:18 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mum and Dad are here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 3 go mad in Adelaide
v v v happy!
Woohoo! Enjoy

Have you told them yet?
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 1:28 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Woohoo! Enjoy

Have you told them yet?
I was going to ask the same thing.
I'm all excited for you to tell them.
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Woohoo! Enjoy

Have you told them yet?
Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
I was going to ask the same thing.
I'm all excited for you to tell them.
Thanks girls and .....yes, we have told them!

They are rather surpised, but obvisouly pleased (especially Mum!) and after having a look around are surprised at how much things have changed here. They have just said that they would have supported us no matter and just want us to be happy ( ) but for their own reasons are glad to be getting us back. All is going swimmingly and the drinks have been flowing (no surprises there!) and just getting ready to have a lovely Christmas as always together. Even had to go out Christmas shopping with my Dad today for him to find something for Mum - really thought I'd got out of that one this year - hey, ho - some things never change!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and heres hoping all your New Year wishes come true - CHEERS!
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

theyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud of

What a lovely Christmas you are going to have.....................enjoy

Chelle xx
Old Dec 24th 2008, 2:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like you are enjoying yourself already !!!!!!

Have Great Christmas I.G
Old Dec 24th 2008, 3:22 am
BE Enthusiast

islandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to behold

Same to you chick, have a great holiday with your mum and dad.
If it's not stinking hot make sure you hit a few wineries, none where you are going next year!