Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Moving to The UK as A Carer

Moving to The UK as A Carer

Old Jul 17th 2023, 3:35 pm
Just Joined

PedzyZW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to The UK as A Carer

In the year 2018, I applied for a Tier 4 Student Visa to study for an MSc at the University of Warwick in the UK. I successfully completed an IELTS test to prove my English language competency and was granted the Tier 4 Student Visa. I came to the UK where I successfully completed my MSc and graduated in 2020. I came back to my home country, Zimbabwe in the same year 2020. Now that I need to come back to the UK on the "Health and Care Worker Visa" this year 2023, HOW BEST CAN I PROVE ENGLISH COMPETENCY ON MY VISA APPLICATION?

Does my UK Masters Degree count as supportive evidence?
Having written an IELTS test before is that not sufficient evidende that i can converse, read and understand the english language?
Old Jul 23rd 2023, 3:55 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to The UK as A Carer

Originally Posted by PedzyZW
In the year 2018, I applied for a Tier 4 Student Visa to study for an MSc at the University of Warwick in the UK. I successfully completed an IELTS test to prove my English language competency and was granted the Tier 4 Student Visa. I came to the UK where I successfully completed my MSc and graduated in 2020. I came back to my home country, Zimbabwe in the same year 2020. Now that I need to come back to the UK on the "Health and Care Worker Visa" this year 2023, HOW BEST CAN I PROVE ENGLISH COMPETENCY ON MY VISA APPLICATION?

Does my UK Masters Degree count as supportive evidence?
Having written an IELTS test before is that not sufficient evidende that i can converse, read and understand the english language?
Hi and Welcome.

I've moved your thread to the UK forum where it will be more visible.

Hopefully someone can help with this application - is there no advice on the gov site on how you prove your language ability? I know IELTS certificates have limited validity period, but can't remember how long.
Old Jul 23rd 2023, 1:54 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to The UK as A Carer

If you have a UK MSc degree then your degree certificate alone is sufficient.