Moving back to the UK

Old Jul 31st 2019, 1:30 pm
Just Joined

Melskate is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving back to the UK

Hi,

My husband and I are looking at moving back to the UK from Canada and are looking for some advise on shipping. We do not have a huge amount of stuff...no large pieces of furniture but a few items that I don't think would fit in a suitcase. If anyone could recommend a company or if they know of an airline that has good deals on additional baggage allowance from when they moved out it would be much appreciated.
Old Jul 31st 2019, 1:49 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving back to the UK

Try Seven Seas Worldwide. Always happy with them.
Old Jul 31st 2019, 4:08 pm
Just Joined

Melskate is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you I will look into them.
Old Jul 31st 2019, 7:12 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

I've just done a similar move from Sydney to Seattle - all my personal possessions, bedding, towels, and small kitchen equipment but no furniture - and I self-packed ten tea chest sized boxes and had them air freighted. I won't name the company I used as I think it's Au specific but I'm sure you could find a similar service locally. It cost me about AUD3000 (which I think is similar to CAD?) and my stuff arrived in a few days, ready for my arrival. I was quoted similar and more for a moving company to pack (which they said they must do for customs reasons) and send in a shared container, which could have taken about 16 weeks.